I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice >

I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice

Notices

I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice

Old 11-21-2003, 08:55 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Mitch, Go on vacation for a bit, you have way to much crap on your plate. We need you around here!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 09:18 PM
Registered

Location: Brussels, Ont. CAN. Landlocked between Lake Huron, Ontario and Erie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mitch, there's been quite a bit of good info here from fellow OSO'ers. To 'take it easy' is easier said than done. From what you've posted it's easy to see that what you've experienced was a 'panic' or anxiety attack. The mind is a powerful tool, it can and will wreak havoc on us in stressful situations. The best advice I can give you is to seek comfort amongst friends and family and realize that the hard times will ALWAYS pass.(although it's never easy to see that at the time)

Reading this thread reinforces the fact that we are all not so different after all. You have a family here. Hang in there bud, there isn't one of us here who hasn't had to deal with adversity in our lifetimes. You'll be just fine.

B
Old 11-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Registered

I feel much better today and have no signs of this mess. I was wondering though if I was suposed to be able to see my heart thru my skin? I am going to pursue this further and make sure I am ok. I don't play with two things, my health and electricity, I don't understand either
Old 11-21-2003, 11:45 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Mitch I have seen some sites on electricity.They attach those things to.well you don't have to understand it.Oh we don't want to test that heart.If you felling better I can send you some more of my sites Carefull now

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:51 AM
Registered

Hey Apahce, I get those feelings every time I drink LOL. You make a good point, I plan on seeing the doctor next week and I was wondering about the meds. I am not a big fan of them but in some situations they are right. Hey Mr Pokher My heart is very strong but what a way to die SEND THE SITES NOW, I AM FEELING A LITTLE DOWN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Your sites work, they just have to be typed in. I am starting to save them now. That stress game was great, the machine gun rules and the flame thrower is a must.
Old 11-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Registered

Mitch, if you don't normally see your heart beating through your chest wall, then when you do, it's probably an indication that your heart is beating more rapidly and strongly.

The mild anti depressants are something to consider. Celexa is the drug of choice we use in our pts. Starts out very low dose, and you can titrate up or down. Effexor comes in an XR form, and is a bit stronger. You don't really sound outwardly depressed though, just stressed to the max. An anti anxiety drug that you could take on an "as needed" (or prn) basis, in a low dose, might be an option too.

Did I mention that revenge can sometimes be as therapeutic as the chemical medications?

All kidding aside, you're doing the right thing by addressing it in some form or fashion. And for the record, even from the female perspective, your posts over your whole situation have been very humorous for such a suck-ass situation.
Old 11-22-2003, 02:46 PM
Registered

Thanks Race Girl (I don't know how dirty you are so I can't call you that..yet). I try and keep upbeat and this site is a huge help. I have saved 100s of $ in therapy from this site alone. I am not depressed and keep busy but am stressed to the max...and back. Thats what I need to look out for and control somehow. Once it snows I am ok and summer is great too but the between times I pace like a caged animal. I think the fix for that is a Quad, better than paying for drugs and psychologist
Old 11-22-2003, 02:47 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

I think the best therapy for you is right here on OSO, were all pulling for you Bro! Good Luck!!!!!
Old 11-22-2003, 02:50 PM
Registered

Look sideshowbob, you are really stressing me out here, thats what I just said.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Registered

Glad to hear your still live and kickin get rid of that arctic cat and you will be totally healed

Quick Reply: I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.