Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice >

I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice

Notices

I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice

Old 11-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No way, that is my release. Plus i love to tinker with it in the garage. I am thinking of selling the house without the garage I don't need no stinking house
Old 11-22-2003, 04:31 PM
Registered

The perfect man house.. all garage and no house

except you must have a little poon room
Old 11-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Registered

Thats what the computer is for. Get ready to ride dude, it can't be too far off now. We will have to meet on the Hwy somewhere..but not a rest stop " hey dad, there are two guys in there but only one set of legs. " "Thats right son, why don't you crawl under the door and open it, then step back and watch two grown men get flushed down the toilet....in pieces."
Old 11-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Registered

DUDE!! Whats that all about LOL!!

You have to remember.. Last year I rode a 340 max maybe of 50 mph.. its gonna take a while for me to tame this beast of mine..

you been drinkin???
Old 11-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Registered

No, that was last night. We just had a rest stop busted in Grand Rapids for a gay ring. Those places are creepy and a lot of bad sht goes on there. That was just a joke though.
Old 11-22-2003, 05:23 PM
Registered

are you telling me your flashin your highbeams for a little nookie from little johney .. thats why you ride cat
Old 11-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Registered

Oh, and I ride responsibly so you don't have to worry. You will think you are on air when you ride this compared to the other so you will be fine. What hurts me the most is my neck getting used to the weight of the helmet and all the moving around at 100mph. I am vowing to ride slower this year and enjoy the scenery so you have nothing to worry about.
Old 11-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Registered

sure.... "enjoying the scenery" so you are gonna slow down to 90 mph LOL!!

Your gonna be all over the snow bunnies cause your single now.... Your sled will be sitting in the parkin lots while your in porkin a snow bunnie
Old 11-22-2003, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Mitch, scary stuff, but I'm glad you got through. Sounds like you have a disc problem in your lower back, probably L4-5 or L5-S1 level. The nervre roots that go down your thigh and leg eminate from this level in your lower back. Have it checked out because the symptoms you describe are referred to as "radicular pain."

Also, have them check out your circulation. Make sure you didn't have something more serious than a panic attack. Pulmonary emboli manifest like those symptoms. If you had recent trauma or surgery, especially in the lower extremities, or have been bed ridden for a long time, this can occur.

Good luck
Old 11-22-2003, 05:53 PM
TRG Ange

Mitch, find yourself a good chiropractor. Mine is a God among men. I have a kneecap out of place and curvature in my spine with a degerating disc and live pain free because of this man. This is the same knee that they wanted to I cut and take apart, put back together and "see" if that helped. Obviously I vetoed that idea. Ask around and absolutely avoid one that you aren't completely comfortable with.

Quick Reply: I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.