Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Potomac River this weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64284-potomac-river-weekend.html)

Shah Mat 11-20-2003 07:57 PM

Potomac River this weekend?

Looks like Mother Nature will give us one more for 03. Anyone???? Did you winterize the Cig yet Craig? Bill, Patti?
Tim's is calling our name

Joey

Beak Boater 11-20-2003 08:06 PM

We are planning to come out probably for the last good weekend..Fairview or Tims, or Gilliagans is still open name the place we can all meet up..

Love Machine 11-20-2003 09:22 PM

Godamnit! I'm winterized and we're going to have great weather through turkey day weekend. SHE-ITE MUSLIMS!!!!!

I may have to talk my warmth deficit finace into takin' it out anyway :D

Shah Mat 11-21-2003 07:03 AM

Today
Nov 21 Sunny 73°/40° 0 %
Sat
Nov 22 Sunny 71°/43° 0 %
Sun
Nov 23 Partly Cloudy 69°/45° 20 %

Can't complain with temp like this in the mid atlantic. There may be some debris floating down the river from this weeks torrential downpour but it's nothing new for us this year.

I think Tim's II at Fairview is closed for the season.

Dave M 11-21-2003 07:10 AM

Hopefully I can make it out. I have to work but maybe I can bail out early. I plan on going out Monday. I was out last Monday. I cruised up to the WW bridge and back to the Mattawoman. A guy was out in one of those little jet boats with the big headers sticking out the back. Those things are not as fast as they look and sound! :D

OldSchool 11-21-2003 08:43 AM

Nancy and I will be out on Sunday.. Who's in?

Tim's 1 is open. It's going to be our last run of the year and the Deadskins don't play until Sun. night. Can't wait to have to listen to Joey Theisman for 3 hours:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Craig

formula1 11-21-2003 12:22 PM

Man, I winterized last week!!:rolleyes: But, despite my considerations of de-winterizing, we found that my starboard prop shaft has alot of play in it!:mad: So now, I'm told, that it is not a good idea to go out until it's fixed no matter what!! So it's definitely spring before I get out now!

Unless I can get my boss to let me take one of these sporty Bayliners out for a demo!:p Ya'll would be interested in checking one out, right?:D

OldSchool 11-21-2003 12:39 PM

Originally posted by formula1

Unless I can get my boss to let me take one of these sporty Bayliners out for a demo!:p Ya'll would be interested in checking one out, right?:D

Hey, I would love to see one!! Just make sure that you tie it up on the dock at Tim's and catch the "pontoon shuttle" over to where we anchor!!:D :D :D

Just kidding...the more the merrier:)

Craig

formula1 11-21-2003 01:42 PM

That's real funny Craig;) I'll have to pick the fastest one:D and then maybe you all would change your mind!!:p

Beak Boater 11-21-2003 09:01 PM

Craig..Sharon and I are planning to make both days going out Sat. for sure. Hopfully Sun. also. Randy