Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Unfair Locking Of Thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64324-unfair-locking-thread.html)

TopSpin80 11-21-2003 08:21 AM

Unfair Locking Of Thread

I think if the racers are going to be given a 'secret' section, the fans, which are the ones paying for the bulk of this site to survive should be able to comment.

Too Old's thread was perfectly fair, and I saw no reason to shut it down. I guess OSO has no freedom of speech.

Ernie

Dave M 11-21-2003 08:26 AM

Here are the terms of the "Gold Membership" .....

"This membership will allow you access to all sections of the Bulletin Board and Photos Section of the website and will allow you to view attachments (pictures) in all sections. If you are interested in placing classifieds on the Bulletin Board, you will want to look at the Platinum Membership."

Notice the use of the word ALL.

Audiofn 11-21-2003 08:26 AM

I think that we all know were that thread was headed........ If it was not closed now it would have been later. However Fred thanks for letting us know about it.

Jon

JUSTONCE 11-21-2003 08:33 AM

Originally posted by Dave M
Here are the terms of the "Gold Membership" .....

"This membership will allow you access to all sections of the Bulletin Board and Photos Section of the website and will allow you to view attachments (pictures) in all sections. If you are interested in placing classifieds on the Bulletin Board, you will want to look at the Platinum Membership."

Notice the use of the word ALL.

That won't change, gotta love stipulations,:D We all have raced something at one time or another;)

ScottB 11-21-2003 08:43 AM

add another membership Platinum plus
.........classifieds on the Bulletin Board, you will want to look at the Platinum Membership or if you would like to enter the racers forum you will want to look at the platinum + membership

Audiofn 11-21-2003 08:48 AM

I would think that more memberships would make it harder for OSO to operate. More memberships= more confusion, more confusion= more emails and phone calls to answer........... Just a thought.

Jon

ScottB 11-21-2003 08:49 AM

more $$$

HyperBaja 11-21-2003 08:56 AM

I think the racing needs to be all redone. No one is happy. And I thought Gold had all forum access also, uncensored section dosent work.

JUSTONCE 11-21-2003 09:00 AM

good, stay outa there you little punk:D

Audiofn 11-21-2003 09:09 AM

Troutly you really are post whoreing now :D:D COPY....PASTE :D