* Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever * >

* Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever *

Notices

* Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever *

Old 11-22-2003, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking * Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever *

This should be an interesting thread.......

Whats your most embarrassing moment, or just one of them?

I was working in a garden hose/automotive hose factory. Anyway, they were using vaseline as a lubricant to put springs inside some of the automotive hose or something like that. Anyway, they ran out and the foreman needed someone to go to the store to get more. So, wanting to get the hell out of the shop for a bit, I volunteer to go. About half way to the store, I realize I am on a mission to buy 5 large jars of vaseline! So, Im walking through the store carrying them, and people are looking at me like WTF? I set them down on the counter, the checkout lady looks up at me and Im like, "Dont ask". She puts her hands in the air and says, "I wasnt going to!"
Old 11-22-2003, 10:43 AM
Registered

I have had hundreds. The classic is asking a fat woman if she was pregnant and she wasn't. The worst by far was going out of a Hotel room with my underwear and t shirt on, I thought I had moved the lock deal at the top of the door out so the door would not close. I didn't and my girlfriend was in the shower and I was locked out. I waited for a few minutes but she would not come out, even after banging as hard as I could on the door. The person in the other room heard me and called the front desk to come up with a key and let me in. I wasn't too embarassed since I did have some clothes on but it was very uncomfortable to say the least. Too bad the other person was not a hottie, I could have stayed in her room until the GF got out. I have had to buy heavy flow beach whistles (Tampons)also. Thats a fun one to explain.
Old 11-22-2003, 05:00 PM
Registered

Talking Most ambarrasing moment!

When I was on my boat and some dude came up to me and was like.....uhhh didnt I see you on a Baja earlier?

J/K
Old 11-24-2003, 05:26 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One Friday the wife and I decided to meet after work at a local resturant/bar for some drinks. After a few too many we figured it was time to go home before we couldn't drive.
Once in my truck I got this idea I'd call the wife on her phone. I dialed the number and as soon as it was answered I proceeded to get real suggestive (dirty?). The voice on the other end started laughing really hard. It was then I realized it wasn't my wife, I had dialed the wrong number.
It was another woman, she was really understanding, we both had a good laugh.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

Years ago I was replacing front pads on a F-450 Super Duty. I had the front end jacked up and had all the required tools laid out including a can of Permatex anti-squeal. This stuff is in a aerosol can and coats the backside of the pad with a cool color of royal blue anti-sqeal material. It's easy to apply because it goes on like spray paint.
Well anyway, I had laid the tire there to use as a seat while working and the can of Permatex was right in front of the tire. Without looking behind me I sat on the tire and heard what sounded like air leaking. Really freaked me out because it stopped when I lifted my butt off the tire. Of course I sat my butt back down and heard it again. So this time I stood all the way up and turned around to see the spray can. I laughed at myself, checked my pants and continued on. A few days later my girlfriend was doing laundry and came to me with a pair of grey boxers and held them up and said "Would you mind explaining this"? On my boxers was a 1" royal blue stain perfectly placed where my butthole would be . The look on her face was priceless. Now for the embarrassing part...... My jeans had the same stain and I had walked around all day not knowing it through a shopping mall and a grocery store. The stain was too far down the butt crack of my jeans for it to be seen while wearing them. Anyone who was behind me had to be wondering what in the hell I eat

Last edited by Shah Mat; 11-24-2003 at 06:23 AM.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's just say mine also involves a Baja!
Old 11-24-2003, 08:43 AM
Registered

Teambaja,
Got you beat. For work, I had to pick up a couple large jars of Vaseline, a gallon of cooking oil, and bandages.
The checkout girl looked at me kind of funny and all I said was "Big party tonight".
Gary
Old 11-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Well many years ago I whipped off my Jeans and underwear before taking a shower and going to bed. Well the next morning my wife and I decided to get up and go to Bill Knapps restaurant for breakfast. Well I whip on my pants back on from the night before and a new shirt.

Segway into entering the restaurant I am walking in and my wife was doing some sort of hip-pity hop behind me I noticed it but was staring the hostess in the face asking me how many and smoking or not. We continued to walk and my wife was laughing as we sat down and I asked her what was up??. She said when I walked in the entry foyer my underwear fell out of my pant leg and she was trying to step on them to get them out. They fell out right where the hostess was. I went back to scan for the but they were gone! I wonder what they thought when they saw them in the foyer?? We Ate very quickly and left. The Hostess was snickering at me on the way out So I assume she figured it out.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ray, LMFAO! That's hilarious!!!
Old 11-24-2003, 12:56 PM
Registered

last summer I leaned over from standing on the bow of my boat to the dock and the boat naturally moved away untill the dock lines caught it right when I was fully extended feet on the bow hands on the dock, I quietly called over to my mother who was there with my dad that day. As I waited I held myself up with one hand and emptied my cell phone and wallet out of my pockets onto the dock. knowing that I would eventually fall in. My mother gets there and yells at the top of her lungs to my dad who is across the yard next to the nieghbors house ( who was having a cook out party with about 50 people that all made there way to the edge of the yard to watch me struggle to push off the dock, get almost vertical than fall back to my hands on the dock, eventually falling in). thanks mom.

Quick Reply: * Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever *

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.