Notices

I know your dying to see!

Old 11-28-2003, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What do you guys think should we set up the first annual OSO snowmobile event? The best of both worlds.
Attached Thumbnails I know your dying to see!-water10.jpg  
Old 11-28-2003, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tantrum,those are the ugliest boats I have ever seen

Seriously,6's or 8's? Trail or adrenalines? 1 or 1.25 tracks? Are these your first REV's? If so you will love em. Best dam thing since sliced bread for rackin up the miles
I know what you mean about waiting for snow. I have a 600ho short track(wifey's) and a 800 Renegade 136incher waitin to go

Last edited by Airpacker; 11-28-2003 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:02 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Wow that has to be the biggest thing Chris has ridden in a while!
Old 11-28-2003, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally posted by GLH
Wow that has to be the biggest thing Chris has ridden in a while!
always making fun of the irish guy
Old 11-28-2003, 09:49 AM
Registered

Thanks for the compliments on the garage. Its been a long work in progress but its finally nearing completion.

Frank;
Its been a long while. I hope everyone is doing well on your side. If we get down the shore we will definitely give you a call. The engines in these puppies are staying stock . Blowing up engines around the corner from the Tiki bar is not nearly as bad as blowing them 50 miles into the woods at -10*. Please give our best to "whatever" and the boys.

Mitch;
Well I guess its safe to say your an ArcticCat guy Yep AC sure did have the A arm suspension first but they will have to come up with alot more tricks to handle the bumps as well as these. Hey doo you have reverse on your sled? Looking forward to meeting you up at the lake for New Years, hopefully we will have some snow.
Hmmmm, I wonder if GLH is gonna come down
Old 11-28-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered

Airpacker
These are our first REV's
Adrenaline 600ho SDI's
1.25 Track
RER Reverse
Electric Start
I really wanted the SDI so the 600 was the only option. Most of our riding is on pretty tight trails in New Hampshire so the 600 should work well although this is the first thing I can remember buying that didnt have the biggest possible engine in it
How do you have yours studded?
I bought Extreme Max 1.4" Stainless/Carbide. I'm thinking of going w/ 96 instead of 144, to cut some weight down, on Woody's double back plates. 6" 60* Woody's carbides on the outside of the ski and leaving the stock 4" on the inside.
Have you ever heard anyone running them like this?
Old 11-28-2003, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yep,I sure have. My 600ho has 96 down the center on a very tight V pattern with the two tightest ones on double backers. This was necessary due to the placement of the heat exchangers in the 2003 sleds. The 04's can be studded normally. The little 600 is gonna surprise the hell out of you with its performance I can tell you. Try driving it before you worry about changing the bides,you will find they have lots of ski bite. And don't worry about the sore knees after your first few rides,your body will get used to the position fairly quickly. Then you should try an older design sled for a ride and you will see what everyone's talking about I could never go back to a sit back design sled now.
Old 11-30-2003, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tantrum, they will look good following me on the trail
Old 11-30-2003, 08:10 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by Tantrum
...Hmmmm, I wonder if GLH is gonna come down
If my hangover is gone from a certain weekend in October 2003, I might...
Old 12-01-2003, 07:15 AM
Registered

Tantrum,

Sleds look GREAT! This Saturday I was at SMITH MARINE in Old Forge with the Shwiiings and sat on a Rev and it felt INCREDIBLE! Did NOT feel like it was pushing forward like I thought last years did. It felt WAY BETTER! Schwiiing thought the same thing. It was HARD to walk out of that place without one!

Quick Reply: I know your dying to see!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.