Notices

Bat Boats?

Old 11-30-2003, 08:58 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

the 28 definetly has a nice ride. went out in key west last year in one and on the ohio a few times. wonder if that could be made SVL eligable with an addition of a full canopy. does APBA consider it a V hull?
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 11-30-2003, 08:59 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Chuck, How about my ride!????

See you in the spring!
Old 12-02-2003, 07:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

CB Cig,
Just do it, Chris and his crew are wonderful. You won't regret it...

Getreal,
How about Dave and you in the bat boat, and me and another girl in the supercat? I'm not blond but one outa 2 ain't bad, as long as their both girls!
Old 12-15-2003, 03:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gee,
How in the hell did I miss this thread???
First of all, Chris Reindl runs a great program! It is a great way to get started and recognized in racing!
The Ocke Design is a great boat and highly recognized Internationally.
Amy, I am sorry you are so bitter, but you should look and see where the Reindl program has gone..........
Batboats is how I got my start as well as many others who have moved on and stayed with racing. Bobby Fisher, John Harlan, Eric, are just a few to mention.
I have been sponsored,and entered, or raced race with some of our best World Class racers, such as Sarah Donohue, Paul Nemschoff, Gary Decucies, Eric Tredwell, Roy Schader, (Nigel Hook, but we never got to run!) Just to mention a few. Amy, you never raced, and the boats are very safe , so you should leave your negative comments out.
Many other great teams have raced them as well, Team Virgin, Joey Gratton,etc.
GEBB, You have a long way to go before I will jump in a Cat with you! Roy is my Cat partner! I give you credit though, keep up the good work.

I will be back racing a Bat next season with a all female team. 4 top gals! As well as a SVL.
Roy, If you get that Big Cat togehter, I am in, for I am the one who got you in a Bat! LOL!

As far as Poker Runs they are a blast, and will keep up with the Big Guys in the rough!
Roger, Hope to see ya on the left coast this year!!
BG XO
Old 12-15-2003, 04:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've always wanted to ride in one but none are in my area...Are they very expensive? How fast are they typically?
Old 12-15-2003, 04:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

What area are you in??
They go almost every where....As Far as speed, with the Volvo Penta, they are running 65-75 mph.
Chris has a new engine package for next year, should go around 90 mph.
Contact Chris @ www.reindlpowerboats.com
BG XO
Old 12-15-2003, 06:50 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It is a great program and the guys put on a good show. You get plenty of time to get comfortable in the boat. It definatly takes some time to get used to being in a canapy and there are side view mirrors. When I took one out for a ride in some REAL rough stuff out on Cape Cod the boats ran great and fast.

As far as the employeed issue I do not buy it but then again dosn't EVERY employee talk chit about their boss? I know all mine used to and I thought I was a very generous person to a fault so.......I FIRED THEM ALL

Jon
Old 12-15-2003, 06:52 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by 105mph_38_2003
I've always wanted to ride in one but none are in my area...Are they very expensive? How fast are they typically?
I believe that the price I was told for a new one was 70 grand. He said for in the high 20's you could get a used one perhaps. I hope to buy one at some time in the near future.

Jon
Old 12-15-2003, 07:08 AM
Steve_H

Originally posted by Audiofn
I believe that the price I was told for a new one was 70 grand. He said for in the high 20's you could get a used one perhaps. I hope to buy one at some time in the near future.

Jon
high 20's? seriously?

Old 12-15-2003, 07:09 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Batgirl,
If you re-read the thread, you will see posts 20, 21, and 22 were a joke between glassdave and getreal and blonds in general.

I never mentioned anything about you personally or getting in a cat with you. So stop thinking everything is about you just because you are blond.

Just wanted to nicely point that out to you....

Have a good holiday!

Quick Reply: Bat Boats?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.