Notices

Bat Boats?

Old 12-15-2003, 12:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amy,
I am sorry you had a bad experence navigating for Chris back in 2000. Since then the program has grown and the boats are very safe or I don't think all these people would be racing them. Chris is coming out with a new 28 for 2004, that is even better. The sport only improves by learning from our mistakes.
As far as Chris employees goes, They do work their butts off! They keep on coming back though, so he can't be too bad!
Custom Rigger101, Who are you ? Did we work at the Aqua Toy Store at the same time? I know its not Tague or Alfredo. Is that you Mike C? Miss you if so.
BG XO
Old 12-15-2003, 01:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ok, ok... How did I miss this thread?? First off Amy is my ex girlfriend, not ex employee. She is entitled to her own opinion as is eveyone else. She was there when we bought the Armada, and as she said she even raced in it with me one time when Jeff had to throttle for someone else. She worked very hard for the team and saw all of the same issues I saw with Armada and the program.

That is exactly why we invested millions into the project. We were tired of not finishing races and of getting stuck in the middle of the ocean when we decided to to take the boat to the Bahamas. Those boats were built by Armada, a company that no longer exists.

A lot of people from the board have come to help us at the races. It is a lot of hard work, and some come just for the party. The entire reason we are there is to make sure the racer reaches the water and his boat and team are 100% prepared. It does not just happen by itself. And all of us do it because we love it and the racers. I have another business that pays my bills like everyone else in boat racing. I am fortunate that it is in a position where it runs itself and allows me to spend 60 hrs a week on the racing program.

For next year we will have all new engines, pushing the boats over 85 mph. We will keep a boat for the P5 class as well as getting racers used to being in a closed canopy system and for the racing schools we give around the US.

We have brought over 50 new racers to offshore racing over the last few years alone. Without the volounteers and my employees like Rob, Jesse, Nick, Jeff, Terrah, Steve, Matt, Ray, Connie, Jean, etc... NONE of that would have been possible. They have all made it their passion to see that everyone that races with us is Safe, and has the time of their lives. If I ever deny someone the chance to race, it is because I am looking out for the safety of my other racers on the course.

Anyone interested in giving the gift of racing, we are offering a discount before the end of the year.

Chris Reindl
[email protected]
(513) 706-3199
Old 12-15-2003, 03:42 PM
Amy
Registered

Chris-
Very well stated. Remember I did actually work for you back when it was you, me, and Keri. LOL. Thank you for also keeping this professional and not the pissing contest some people are trying to make this.
Old 12-16-2003, 05:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

No problem Amy, we both agreed the boats were not well built by Armada. Come check out the boats at the Cincinnati Offshore Grand Prix on Father's Day. We can get you a bunch of VIP passes if you need them.

Too Old,

So many times we pull into the gas station with our $500,000 beautiful MTI Supercat and a couple of batboats. EVERYONE asks about the batboats and wants their picture taken with them. Even here in Cincy where we have had them all around town for the last 3 years. You have to plan an extra hour for a trip to Fla. just to talk about the boats when you stop, it is kinda funny.

Chris Reindl
Old 12-16-2003, 06:04 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

aint that the truth . . i have had batboats behind my truck on numerous ocasions and i have to tell ya its almost as fun as actually driving them. every time i pulled into a gas station or convience store i had to spend about 15 minuets or so talking to people about the boats. they really draw a crowd its all part of the fun in the OneDesign program.

hey chris i just ordered up some supplies for the dash. what color ya want
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 12-16-2003 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-16-2003, 07:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Chris:

Man that hot chick I saw you with this summer was SMOKING! BH
Old 12-16-2003, 08:51 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Click here for Chris Reindl's latest program: An offer that shouldn't be missed!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 12-17-2003, 06:21 AM
Registered

I can say the same thing about towing the boats every time we stopped when we took one to down whether it was in Florida or Kentucky everyone wanted to know where I was going and what it was!
Old 12-17-2003, 11:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Mr. Offshore,

Thank you for the kind words. I wish I had a guy like you selling them for us as well, we could justify building another 2 sets of molds!

Happy Holidays - check out our newest Holiday offer in the Racers Milling Area.

Chris