Notices

Anyone from VA??

Old 12-01-2003, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Here I am.............

from Fredericksburg....and should be in Florida where boating, bikinis, and drag racing is year round!!!
Old 12-01-2003, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Hey Tarheel...

Where in F-burg?
Old 12-01-2003, 11:25 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! Where've you been all this time. I know the boat "Fox-Fire" very well and have rafted alongside numerous times. I and others already posted on here know the owner and previous owner as well. We're also members of the Hampton Roads Powerboat Association (HRPA) that includes over 30 boats and growing rapidly. A small group (sometimes not so small) of us converge upon O'Leary's Bar & Grill just off Great Neck Rd in Va. Beach adjacent to the Lynnhaven Boatel, most every Friday from 6-10pm for happy hour. If you're nearby come join us. If nothing else visit our website listed below; check out some pics; and join up with the "group" as we run all over the southern Chesbay; James River; and intercoastal waterway. We've also been known to host a party or two...

Rick Elkins
288 Sunsation
(aka HRPA prez)

Last edited by Reckless32; 12-01-2003 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reckless288
[B]We've also been known to host a party or two...[B]

Gettin' to be that time of year isn't it?!
Old 12-01-2003, 11:58 AM

Shah Mat,

We live out off of 17 in Hartwood. I met you at Fairview earlier this year with Eric (CheckmateF1). How's the big block conversion coming on your Checkmate?

Bill
Old 12-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by BillR
I know the boat Foxfire real well. The current owner is looking to sell as he just bought a larger boat. The past owner of Foxfire now owns a Black Thunder. I, Vyper340 & Macklin keep our boats @ Marina Shores.

Also check out our site: http://hrpa.homestead.com/homepage.html
Thanks for the response, im not sure which owner of "Fox Fire" I met but he had 2 little dogs when yall were at Midwest Marine for the night. Marina Shores ay?? I actually think my parents switched over and now are keeping our boat there but I will have to double check on that.

Originally posted by Reckless288
Welcome! Where've you been all this time. I know the boat "Fox-Fire" very well and have rafted alongside numerous times. I and others already posted on here know the owner and previous owner as well. We're also members of the Hampton Roads Powerboat Association (HRPA) that includes over 30 boats and growing rapidly. A small group (sometimes not so small) of us converge upon O'Leary's Bar & Grill just off Great Neck Rd in Va. Beach adjacent to the Lynnhaven Boatel, most every Friday from 6-10pm for happy hour. If you're nearby come join us. If nothing else visit our website listed below; check out some pics; and join up with the "group" as we run all over the southern Chesbay; James River; and intercoastal waterway. We've also been known to host a party or two...

Rick Elkins
288 Sunsation
(aka HRPA prez)
That sounds fun, Im 15 but I would love to get my dad involved in this, I know he has probably thought about it before but ill have to talk to him again! Oh yea I sent HRPA an email for a request (of a forum)!! Check it out!

Kitten--I know that isnt that close but its a few hours away..
Old 12-01-2003, 02:18 PM
mlitefan

Chesterfield...Welcome to the board!

BTW...What kind of boat is that in your Avitar?

Old 12-01-2003, 02:28 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

2 little dogs, That is the current Owner.

What kind of boat do youall have.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 12-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Yea, I guess I met the new owner (is he selling it) or was that the other person?

That is our boat in the avatar,

We have a 28' Formula Fastech
Old 12-01-2003, 04:03 PM
Registered

High Priority Offshore Racing Team is based in South Hill Va., near Lake Gaston and Buggs Island Lake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.