Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present >

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Notices

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Old 12-01-2003, 09:18 PM
StraightRipped

Jo,
Thanks for your post, it was very informative. Can you give me a list of 5-10 references from this past year of customers whose boats you have delivered or completed.

Old 12-01-2003, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally posted by StraightRipped
There is another idiotic post.
hey newbie , wait for puder it will take you a while to figure that out . call pantera direct ,you have your info , ask the man himself . put a fork in it - done
Old 12-01-2003, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Straightripped,

Give me a call here at Pantera at 305-948-5600 tommorow or email me at [email protected] and I will put a list together of customers for you.

If you go to the Pantera section on this site there are Pantera boat owners that we have built and delivered new boats for in the last couple of years.Ask them questions on our boats quality and build time yourself.You are always welcome to stop by and visit our facilty anytime.

I am going home now.

Regards,

JO
Old 12-01-2003, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by spots94
The best way to check is to call Stewart and Stevenson the mercruiser distributer in Miami and do a credit check
and see what they say. Let us not forget that Pantera builds a fine product and that was never in question.

Ahh, and in the state of Florida, it is illegal for S & S to release any trade information to you without the written permission of the company you are inquiring about. If you were to do this, and if S & S is stupid enough to answer your questions, then soon they should be S & S, a division of Pantera marine..

Pantera has answered your questions. They have offered to talk to you on the phone, answer any more questions that you might have. If you have issues, grow some stones and call em direct, ask them the questions you need answered. Get in your car, drive by the plant. I do every single day, and the doors are always open, and they always answer questions from me or any other boat nut that walks in the door. But, to hide behind screen names an toss rumors in the air to see if you get a bite, well that puts you on the level of pond scum. You dont deserve a Pantera..

Where the fvck is poof when you need it? Son of a gun is always around when not wanted...

Scott B

Last edited by Scott B; 12-01-2003 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,815 Likes on 903 Posts

Jo, your answer is just as I and most who know you thought it would be. Honest, direct and professional.

As said earlier, if you have questions about Pantera, call them. I have telephoned them several times and discussed my boat with Jo. He was always willing to talk or help with tech advice. He never made a dime off me directly, since I bought my boat used. I did pass on my positive experiences with both Jo and the boat though. At least one of the people I passed this info along to ordered a new boat from Jo and was very happy with it.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

If you are not buying your boat THRU O.S.O., then please get your bull$**** off this board.

If you are going to buy your boat thru O.S.O. then email Steve at [email protected], get his personal mailing address, and send him his check for all the $hit you are putting his site through.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by StraightRipped
You can make all the jokes you want. But it is my life and my money. If I put out $100k for a boat, I want to know everything possible that there is about the boat itself and the company...past and present. Is that too hard to ask? Or are you going to make another joke out of it? If you have nothing positive (as in helpful) to say, please save yourself the time and do not post. I have a lot of respect for the guys that take this post seriously and post their honest thoughts and concerns. Knowledge is power, I am just trying to learn everything I can!
If I were Pantera, I would not build you a boat unless I had nothing else to do. Let me add, that if you are so concerned about Pantera, why come here to find the "information" you are looking for ? There are many ways to find information on small companies and I think Von Bongo provided some very good resources to use. It appears no one is going to provide any "dirt" on Pantera. They are more interested in attacking you If you would have asked the question in a positive versus negative manner, you would have gotten more, better responses.

Yea, $100,000 is a lot of money.....but it is a "custom" boat. They cost a lot of money versus production and they take a lot longer to build. Longer to build because they take more care to make it right.

Go visit the builder.....look him in the eye........and you will know if you can do business or not. Having experience in this department......I would also get what you want, when you want and for how much in writing. You might also ask for a performance clause based on promised versus actual delivery........you won't get it.....but you can ask
Old 12-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Straight

Straight...
Grow some "Kahunas" and call Pantera or even better show up on their doorstep with this B###sh1t.
Just getting your workforce to show up on time in Florida is a challenge, let alone being beat up by a individual that hides behind his screenname & has no info on his profile. Give this a break!
OSO used to be an informative, fun & sometimes a little crazy place. What's this forum becoming??
Who we gonna pick on next??
Old 12-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Straight

Originally posted by Johno
Straight...
Grow some "Kahunas" and call Pantera or even better show up on their doorstep with this B###sh1t.
Just getting your workforce to show up on time in Florida is a challenge, let alone being beat up by a individual that hides behind his screenname & has no info on his profile. Give this a break!
OSO used to be an informative, fun & sometimes a little crazy place. What's this forum becoming??
Who we gonna pick on next??
J,

Down here it's cojones

Scott B
Old 12-01-2003, 10:41 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Please refer to the first post nailed up in Gen Disc at this time for the TRUE PURPOSE OF OSO.

Quick Reply: Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.