Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present >

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Notices

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Old 12-02-2003, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Von Bongo
OK, well I give them a B for building my 2003 Pantera..it would have been an a except for the late delivery...that answer your question?

I could go into the steps I went to investigate the company before I had it built, who I talked to at Mercs credit department for a reference and what they had to say about pantera and small builders in general, as well as coast guard information searches, local county and distric court searches, UCC searches to see who had security agreements filed..my conversations with south florida trailers and Myco, I could go on but I fear it is wasted on your agenda..all to satisfy myself I wanted to spend $100K with them...and I did

I guess you should just continue to rely on rumor...people (like myself) who are actually going to and did buy a boat a boat looks into facts..not claims made by competitors. I had a file literally 5 inches thick...

But hey it's your money maybe you should just buy used...

Taking my GED and leaving...oh yea, whom were your "rumors" heard from because you didn't reply to that part of my post.
I think this post said it all. Do the research yourself and stop starting chit/spreading rumors.

Oh yea......and if in fact he is a new member (without another screen name), he would have no idea that Hyper is a kid and uses his fathers boat. (not that there is anything wrong with that).
Old 12-02-2003, 08:38 AM
Registered

After seeing the latest posts, I have to retract what I said about giving someone the benefit of the doubt and assuming they are asking legitimate questions. Guess there was a reason to start jumping all over this one!
Old 12-02-2003, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Too Old
I had hoped this post would be deleted.

If I could afford a new boat, I'd send my deposit to Pantera for a Survivor without hesitation. Simply put, they are my favorite builder of fine custom boats.
Exactly!!!!!!!

I was going to say the same thing, I do not know jo, or Pepe personally, I met them quickly at the Fort Lauderdale race a few months back, but needless to say they were a little busy getting ready for their first race in the new boat, and I have met MANY of their Very Happy customers. Jo, and Pepe, always go out of their way to help their "Boating Family" out. Remember guys, these are true custom built boats, and quality takes time, sometimes unforseen circumstances delay the completion of things.

I will probably never have the money to buy a new Survivor, but after riding in the 28 several times, and talking to owners of other 28's, and 24's, MY NEXT BOAT WILL BE A 24 Pantera, not new, because I am a poor Florida boy, BUT I guarantee you when I am ready to buy a 25 year old hull, and start restoring, Joe and Pepe will be there for me, and welcome me to the "Family". I do not know the financial condition of the company, and neither does anyone else on here besides Joe and Pepe, go do your homework, and if you dont feel comfortable giving them your cash, then dont!!!!! I know, you were trying to do your homework by starting this thread, and there are some people that have had their boats delivered a little late, but I have never heard of ANYONE getting screwed by Pantera. These guys are Boaters, and racers, and do this because they love doing it!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 09:59 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Well everyone, I am sure the Nunez' are going to roll out the red carpet for this guy now.

Way to go slick.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 12-02-2003 at 02:11 PM.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
Wow, you all must think we are really out to lunch.
I've never heard anyone say that...now not being all there...that's another thing... all together..
Old 12-02-2003, 10:43 AM
JKK
Registered

What the hell is wrong with you guys? We have all heard good and bad things about all companies, who else but the real offshore boating community could really answer the question? So answer it, good or bad, 2000, 2001 even from the beginning of the company, and let the next buyer decide if he wants to deal with the company? Even if the thread was designed to start bashing Pantera, doesn't mean it has to finish that way. There are other people on this board that may find the information useful in their next boat purchase. Don't you guys ever get tired of fighting on here, grow up.

JK
Old 12-02-2003, 11:08 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, this was sad to see / read... Having been in a family business for about 9 years, (since sold and moved on), visiting Pantera in person, meeting with Pepe (Jo was out of town at a boat show) and being shown nothing but the utmost in respect and hospitality, (he even took me next door and showed me around TNT - very cool! ) this is BS for sure. The Nunez family is a class act, all the way and if you get involved with building a CUSTOM boat, yeah you should expect the occasional delay, but in the end you will have a boat that you can be proud of, run hard as hell without breaking, and have a great company to be there to back you up.

StraightRipped, you need to grow up, get your facts and questions straight and take them to Jo himself! Don't come here to air out your dirty laundry. This wasn't a fair slam and sure not the best way to make friends here.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:29 AM
jb
Registered

Originally posted by Too Old

If I could afford a new boat, I'd send my deposit to Pantera for a Survivor without hesitation. Simply put, they are my favorite builder of fine custom boats.
my .02

related to nothing but. When at the Miami show 2 years ago I sat in a 28 and bs'd with nunez. I am a nobody and he treated me like I was a long lost friend.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Registered

jo and pepe have been some of the best people i've met. they spent way more time with me than all the other builders together.

expect that it takes a while to build a boat.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Just to clear up any misconceptions I have nothing to do with this post. I also assumed OSO was refering to me in their post. If you would OSO please let it be known that my only screen name is the one posted here. Thanks in advance. Chuck

Quick Reply: Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.