Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present >

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Notices

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Old 12-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe and Pepe are stand-up guys! I spent time with them at the factory finishing the new F-2 boat, as well as time in Ft. Lauderdale, and Key West. They build a first class boat and take the time to deliver a quality product. I hope they are both recovering from the accident in Key West. Tha last thing they need right now are a bunch of unfounded rumors!
Old 12-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Chuck
Just to clear up any misconceptions I have nothing to do with this post. I also assumed OSO was refering to me in their post. If you would OSO please let it be known that my only screen name is the one posted here. Thanks in advance. Chuck
Same goes for me!
Thanks
Ron S.
Old 12-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Registered

This is for Pantera Boat Owners Dealings with Pantera Boat Company from 2001 to Present Grade Card. Please post Pro's and Con's. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Here is your chance to grade this Performance Boat Company Located In South Florida.

Just checking the information about Pantera Boat Company. There are about 5 post that are relevant to the information I was trying to get on a certain performance boat manufacture. The rest of the post are nothing but mud slinging between members. Thank you members who gave answers pertaining to the post.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Boss272
The rest of the post are nothing but mud slinging between members. Thank you members who gave answers pertaining to the post.
Welcome to OSO!!!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 08:18 PM
Registered

Hey Cat, I dissagree with you wanting to poof the thread. I think that it is a good example of what a company Pantere is and who the people are. Granted, most of the responses were not "Technical" in nature. But when I see this many people that adamant about defending a company, product and family, I know that there is a good reason why. People would not react like this if the Pantera boys were not class acts and had a quality product. It is a true testament to who and what they are. I have never had any personal dealings with them, but, just from being a member on here and reading what I have, I would have no problem in buying a Pantere. Now I just need to figure out how to pay for it.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:47 PM
Registered

You don't have to pay for it. I filled out some form from a bank and they bought my boat for me. They sent this little book a few weeks later but i didn't read it. They keep calling me about something called a payment but i tell them i am not interested and hang up. They sure are nice.........
Old 12-02-2003, 08:49 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Tricky919
You don't have to pay for it. I filled out some form from a bank and they bought my boat for me. They sent this little book a few weeks later but i didn't read it. They keep calling me about something called a payment but i tell them i am not interested and hang up. They sure are nice.........

Old 12-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Registered

Seriously, I had a 2000, 28 Pantera i bought used this past season. I had a great season with it. I did have some questions about the boat and called Pantera and spoke with Jo and Pepe numerous times and they treated me as if i bought the boat new from them that day. They took as much time as needed to help me out and never rushed me off the phone. I had trouble with a gas sender that broke and Pepe had me send it to them so they could inspect it. He stated, if it was in one of his boats he wanted to see it to make sure his customers were safe. I since sold the boat and moved up to a bigger boat. Although I do not own a Pantera any longer, i will always consider myself part of the Pantera family. Maybe this does not speak about a business dealing, but it does speak about the men behind the company, and for that, i give them an "A+".
Old 12-03-2003, 03:10 AM
Registered

Old 12-03-2003, 05:49 AM
Registered

Hey catman refer to post#57 on this thread...You are right on the money with your assumption

StraightRipped was also banned under that screenname...So I wonder how many he has left

Maybe I should let the cat out of the bag and tell everyone that I am both 105 and Catmando

Nah! they'd never believe it

Quick Reply: Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.