Boat heading south , I think .......... >

Boat heading south , I think ..........

Notices

Boat heading south , I think ..........

Old 12-02-2003, 04:52 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Well uh...it was snowing so hard I couldn't see that it was a Ranger!! You would think I could tell them apart by now....I work at a GMC dealership and just finished one up before I came home!!!!DOH!!!!!

Have a safe trip and keep us posted!!
Old 12-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Boatme, If you use the draw tite brake control, keep an extra one in the truck ! I replace several every week!

My professional opinion , they are junk ! No offense to you . I sell thousands of other draw tite parts but I would never sell one of there controllers . Several people a week come to me to get rid of them and upgrade to a Tekonsha 9030 or 9035. I just started a collection box last week. I am going to see how many draw tite brake controls I can collect in one year . It's gonna be a big box !

Several years back draw tite copied Tekonsha old style system .that one didn't work either and tekosha was getting ready to ditch it . D.T. thought they were sneaky .Turned out to be a slap in the face . They had so much invested in the project , D.T. just kept right on selling ones they know are a problem .......

Please don't take offense to my opinion . Nothing personal to you . Just a heads up for all that buy one .