Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM'd ya with the info !
Old 12-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice, I like them!!!!
Old 12-07-2003, 10:03 AM
Allan4

Thank you everyone for the compliments on the shirts and the web site. With all the work that goes into this stuff it is nice too know that people like the results!!!!

I have a PM box full of inquiries, so THANK YOU to everyone who is ordering shirts!!!! I appreciate it greatly, and thank you for your support. This $$ goes directly into our racing fund.

Joker...we ran 2 P-5 races in 2003 and hope to run 4-6 of them in 04. All a matter of Sponsorship stuff and timing. The boat is a 24 Outlaw....beleive it or not. We need to get a bigger boat...

Thank you again everyone...

A4

Old 12-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Allan4

Troutly,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your comments. SO much time and work goes into this stuff, for you to recognize and point out what you have means a TON to me. I wrote everything on the site and it is still under construction, but I hope to have it fully complete sometime soon. What you have copy/pasted from my site is a great snap shot of what we are all about. Doing things "right" is a must, period.

The motorsports business can be very unforgiving and brutal, you taking the time to compliment our work means very very much to me. Thank you very much Troutly, thank you very much.

One thing I did forget, here is a pic of another shirt we have ( the front looks like front of the black shirt above). Supplementstogo.com was our primary marketing partner for 2003 and were just fantastic to work with. Great people and a great business they have. We are working on the 2004 marketing partnerships right now and are happy at the advancements we have made. Supplementstogo.com is going to be on board again, we are very happy with this decision and look forward to their support.

Thanks again man, and thank you again to everyone who is supporting our business and race operations. I can't tell you how much it is appreciated!!

E. Allan Hilsinger
President
Hilsinger Motorsports, LLC
Cincinnati, Ohio

(btw...the site was designed by another business I am a part of...that web address is www.eallanenterprises.com)
Attached Thumbnails Our new race t-shirts...opinions??-hilsinger-t%5Cs-002.jpg  

Old 12-07-2003, 02:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Just more proof of what the smaller boats bring to the sport. Here's a guy running P5 with one of the best racing / marketing programs. My hat's off to you - BH
Old 12-07-2003, 05:33 PM
Allan4

Very kind of you, Joker, thank you for the compliments. I by no means have it all figured out, I just think that when someone gives you $$ to promote their business, that is what you should do. Just some decals on the boat/car/truck...etc....is not enough anymore. The "off the track" promotions are more important than the on the track stuff at times.

Old 12-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where's the OSO Banner? Nice shirt, I bet you could sell hundreds here. Good luck next season.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me tell you.......I met the "Hillsinger" racing crew this past spring. They are a class act ALL THE WAY !! No attitude,NO ego. These "Kids" { } bring class to the sport.....A shame so many of the "older" guys act so Imature in this sport !! They could learn alot from the P5-48 crew !!!
Old 12-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

ALLAN,
Those are great looking shirts!! I will take one!
Old 12-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Allan4

Mitch, Thank you for the compliments and good wishes!!

Dogger....hey man, I have to tell you, it has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you this season. Thanks a ton for the nice comments, I appreciate that greatly. Thank you for the help, support and freindship.

Itllfli...gotcha covered

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS / IS BUYING SHIRTS AND SUPPORTING OUR RACE TEAM!!!

Allan

Quick Reply: Our new race t-shirts...opinions??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.