Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Special thats to the "Sydwayz" detective agency !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65688-special-thats-sydwayz-detective-agency.html)

boot 12-08-2003 01:10 PM

Special thats to the "Sydwayz" detective agency !!

If you need someone found ,Sydwayz will find him !:eek:
HE just happened to be driving down the road and sees a 45 sonic in the paking lot with no truck . WHat does he do? Puts 2 and 2 together and He drives to the FORD service garage to find me . HE doesn't know me ,but He knew I would be there !:D
He found Sandy and I and helped out in every way he could . He realy went out of his way too ! Stayed for hours at ford . Took sandy to get us a room , came back to help us move the boat from the shopping center to the hotel . Even offered to haul the boat with his Avalanche !:eek: Didn't have an electric brake control though and that would be bad on ice and snow !

He jump out and blocked a 4 lane high way with his nice truck so we could get across the road !:eek:

Thanks pal ! Anything you ever need ,you call me . I will return the favor .
(I tried to pay him too ,but he refused to take it ) !

Sydwayz, is a top notch guy ! Anyone ever have to deal with him has no worries .

You guys ever been in a big block powered Avalanche ?!?!:cool: :cool:

robyw1 12-08-2003 01:17 PM

Sydwayz sounds like a good guy. Good people are hard to find these days. Now I wanna here more about this BIG BLOCK Avalanche :D

Roby

Love Machine 12-08-2003 01:19 PM

Sywayz is the guy who throws together the big "Winter Chill Party" in Richmond.

lucy 12-08-2003 01:21 PM

the power of OSO..................

Indy 12-08-2003 01:48 PM

You Da Man... :D

CigDaze 12-08-2003 01:50 PM

Awesome! Major kudos to Sydwayz! Sounds like a real OSO asset and a great guy. :cool:

Back4More 12-08-2003 01:52 PM

Glad to hear OSO made a difference.

Sydwayz 12-08-2003 02:09 PM

Boot et all:
Thanks for the good words. It was my pleasure, and in my opinion what this Board is 100% about. I think most if not all of us would have done the exact same thing. I know what it is like to be a couple hundred miles from home and be in a real pickle. If I lived a little closer, you, Sandy, and the boat could have stayed at the house.

I do have to credit Craig223 with the dealer thing. I figured you might be out eating or layed up for the night with the storm coming. Craig suggested checking Cowles Ford.

Again, its what OSO and this community are all about. I would not want it any other way.

Caincando1 12-08-2003 03:04 PM

ATABOY!!!

boot 12-08-2003 03:15 PM

Well thanks to Craig223 also !;)

Sydwayz, I also wanted to thank you for making about 100 phone calls for me !

Is there anybody you DON'T know ?!! :D

One thing I have to say that realy sucks !
I should be putting lotion on my SUN BURN right now , NOT PLOWING SNOW !!! :hothead: