Who Is Tired Of Negative Apache Threads

Notices

Who Is Tired Of Negative Apache Threads

Old 12-10-2003, 09:19 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Tonto
Yes, I'm sick and tired of all the bullsh!t that goes on on the APACHE threads. If ya ain't got noth'n nice to say, KEEP YOUR PIE HOLE SHUT! I wish I had the time to sit and watch all these threads, I would get OSO to make me a moderator and would start deleting the very first negative post in thread.
I know I have said some things on here that I should not have said, but I am only going to stay positive from now on, unless someone attacks me first, then I'll pull both triggers.
So, with all that said, everyone have a wonderful holiday season!

Robert

Stinson, remember the good old days on here?

I sure do my friend...we had some good times. Maybe we could get OSO Steve to give us a section where we can go joke and play for the OG guys. That way we can joke and play and they can fight out here. Or OSO Steve can start an arguement forum where they can go rumble. I know I am also guilty of saying stuff I wouldn't normally say but sometimes I just can't help it. I will talk with you later and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2003, 09:32 AM
Registered

Hey guys .... at least "they" (Apache) gets mentioned on a daily basis on here .... shows people are passionate about "ye old resin buckets" .... Wouldn't it suck if a thread came up about your favorite brand and it got zero responses !!!!!!!!!

JM
Old 12-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What else would you guys do ALL day if you didn't have something to complain/bitc#/comment/reply/post/opinionate/expound your thoughts on a thread that has, (unlike MOST here), some "legs" to it & doesn't bore the reader into a coma, or worse, force you to reply to threads like the songchain, cell phone service, Stellin's divorce, how much you drink, how much money you make, or how wonderful your boat/job/chick/wife/you are...What would you do without a little controversy...Maybe get some WORK done???...Besides...You ALL know that ANYTHING other than a VELOCITY can't really be considered a real offshore boat anyways!!!...lol...
Old 12-10-2003, 01:39 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Oh Boy!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Registered

Yeah were's all the velocity bashing threads. NK
Old 12-10-2003, 06:41 PM
Registered

I think the "Who Is Tired Of Negative Apache Threads" thread is turning into a Negative Apache thread.

Do they still sell boats?
Old 12-10-2003, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by TEAMBAJA
I think the "Who Is Tired Of Negative Apache Threads" thread is turning into a Negative Apache thread.

Do they still sell boats?

typical
Old 12-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Registered

Like I said, if you can't say anything nice, KEEP YOUR PIE HOLE SHUT! Jack, I don't mean to beat on you, but we've ALL heard your story more than once on numerous threads, and we DON'T need to hear it ANY more! Give it a REST! THIS IS A BOATING FORUM NOT A LEGAL FORUM. If you want to talk about lawsuits and that sort of sh!t go find some other place to play!

I am going to talk to the OSO board to make me a moderator and I WILL delete all negative APACHE threads, PERIOD. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT, GOT IT, GET OVER IT, END OF STORY!

Robert Tanner
Old 12-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by Tonto
Like I said, if you can't say anything nice, KEEP YOUR PIE HOLE SHUT! Jack, I don't mean to beat on you, but we've ALL heard your story more than once on numerous threads, and we DON'T need to hear it ANY more! Give it a REST! THIS IS A BOATING FORUM NOT A LEGAL FORUM. If you want to talk about lawsuits and that sort of sh!t go find some other place to play!

I am going to talk to the OSO board to make me a moderator and I WILL delete all negative APACHE threads, PERIOD. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT, GOT IT, GET OVER IT, END OF STORY!

Robert Tanner

NICE
Old 12-10-2003, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Everyone!!!

WELL SAID

Quick Reply: Who Is Tired Of Negative Apache Threads

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.