Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Saddam Hussein Has Been Captured!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66213-saddam-hussein-has-been-captured.html)

TEAMBAJA 12-14-2003 04:58 PM

Originally posted by d-hlaw
He even infiltrated the marketing world.....

Now thats f*cking funny! The jokes are already coming! :D

Kohldog 12-14-2003 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm glad to say that I live in a country where EVERYONE has a right to express his/her opinion. :) :)

I'm also glad to say that I live in a country where I have a right to say "No more Winston for me". :D:D :D

dhlaw 12-14-2003 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A late hour confession leads to the main person behind Saddams regime...... Also known as Osama bin Kennebunkport.

Steve 1 12-14-2003 06:20 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Winston Smith

BTW, Can you post any war crimes that we can charge Saddam with ?...come on...Just 1 [/B]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you Brain dead ?? And you just made Ignore..

stecz20 12-14-2003 10:44 PM

some people just need a good shoe to the ass. im not going to argue politics with you but, i lost nine friends, so if i had 20 close friends half were wiped out at the trade center. i worked 2 yrs cleaning the mess up at the trade center. every minute that went i never forget why i was there. never forgot about the people i lost. i am so proud to be an American, and im so very proud of the troops that make it possible for my way of living, past and present. i say this, winston if i ever heard you talk your bull**** near me, it would be worth the night in jail, and my lawyer's fees for kicking your sorry ass....

Playn 12-14-2003 10:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:D

MIAMIBOYZ 12-15-2003 07:11 AM

AAA++++ FOR THE TROOPS AND BUSH

SOME PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT 9/11.REASON IS BECAUSE WE HAVE A BAD ASS PRESIDENT THAT HAS MADE EVERY STRIDE TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.WE ARE ABLE TO LIVE OUR LIVES WITH GREAT PROTECTION THANKS TO OUR LEADERSHIP.I`M SO GLAD WE DONT HAVE A JIMMY CARTER IN POWER,WE WOULD NOT BE HERE PLAYING KEYBOARDS ON OSO EVERYDAY.

WE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO CATCHING THE OTHER ONE (BIN LADDEN).SO SLEEP WARM THIS WINTER, THE TROOPS ARE LOOKING FOR YOU AND THEY WILL FIND YOUR SORRY ASS.I HAVE A COUSIN OVER THERE IN THE FIELD OF BATTLE AND THEY ARE HAPPY TO FIGHT FOR THE FREEDOM OF OUR COUNTRY AND THE GLORY WE LIVE ON.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND OUR ALLIES OVER THERE,
AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.

bojoe2 12-15-2003 07:29 AM

bush a sweep in 2004

dhlaw 12-15-2003 08:35 AM

Finally a job he can do without ****ing it up!!!