Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 04-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: Let's Do Business

kickin,

I've got a completety rebuilt Ford 427 Sideoiler that's looking for a home.

Kurt 207-232-9273
Old 04-10-2006, 07:49 AM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

Setting up a new hurricane shutter and power awnings business in Cape Coral/Ft. Myers, FL....B&C Shutters and Awnings. Manual/power roll ups, accordions, lexan panels etc.. Dade Co. certified products. Over the counter sales or installation as well. If you need hurricane protection or awnings, you know I am looking to grow the business and will cut you a nice deal! [email protected].
Old 04-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

decorative concrete co since 1990
www.concreteoasis.com
specializing in outdoor living
Old 04-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Registered

Nice website! What kind of sealers do you put on your stamped concrete products?
Originally Posted by berco
decorative concrete co since 1990
www.concreteoasis.com
specializing in outdoor living
Old 04-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Registered

Parts Manager for Alex Rodriguez Mercedes Benz -

www.arodmercedesbenz.com

Email me if you need anything!! Cost + 10% for OSO members!!

[email protected]

I also turn wrenches on weekends for a few of the local hotboaters, Bravo I, II, and III work.

Licensed USCG Captain - should you ever need one!
Old 04-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Registered

I'm a Real Estate Appraiser serving MD,VA,and DC with a 24 to 48 hour turn around time.Any you Mortgage Lenders need an appraisal give us a call,fax or email.

Spartan Appraisals
[email protected]
www.spartanappraisal.com
Phone-410-544-7838
Fax-410-544-7826
My personal Cell-301-792-1234
Old 04-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Zudnic
Was at a waste water plant this am, we are looking for a new place to dispose of our waste water. Long story short; we are planning on building a new plant and will require some of your products!!!!!

My current career is hard to explain. I somehow got involved with a mining company that can not mine its gold mine due to environmental red tape in Washington State. The company also has apple/cherry orchards and part of that operation we own an atmospheric cold storage warehouse building. The company leased out the orchards so the warehouse was sitting empty. Growing fruit generates enough income to cover basic expenses like property tax, but, not enough considering the company is publicly traded to create value for shareholders. Along with my partners we took control of the company and originally intended to use it as a shell, fast track a stock listing for another deal to be short! Instead we decided to make juice products with the empty warehouse and having the orchards seemed like a good idea. Do something with what we have instead of finding something else to insert. Simplistic explanation of what I normally do; find listed company on junior exchange that has run out of steam and match them with a company that has a deal that wants to go public with less hassle red tape!!! Also dabble in, sourcing venture capital, merchant banking, type stuff etc, etc.

Since the juice was mostly my bright idea; I’ve ended up over seeing most of the day to day operations, like construction of the plant. Most of my time lately has been in sales and marketing. Since we have passed the start-up phase, we are recruiting more interested in this business people. Other than being a shareholder, soon I’ll be mostly involved with stock promotion and raising further funds for this venture. I'll continue to handle our Costco account cause I have another venture that they may come in handy for!

Lastly, I love dabbling in car sales so I’m silent partners with my Brother in sales and parts for Porsches. My uncle is also trying to convince me to go into a high end fishing charter business with him.
I just did a big job for a Juice Plant in South America. Juice plants need pumps, so do wastewater plants...we do it for le$$ than anyone. www.hiscopump.com Ask For Matt
Old 04-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Registered

I own a couple small bizs....

Mostly offering consulting / marketing / web development to other small businesses.

Another offers subscription based ecommerce solution to companies in the automotive aftermarket at $300 a month.

I used to own a high performance "tuner" (sport compact cars) retail / wholesale operation before selling out in 05.

... and I am thinking about going to law school and getting a "real job."

Basically have too much **** going on.

Kyle

Last edited by kswest; 04-10-2006 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mid To High End Built In Appliances.
New Construction And Remodels
Viking
Dcs
Ge
Fisher&paykel
Thermador
Jenn-air
Maytag
Kitchenaid
Bosch
Zephyr
Caldera
U-line
Hoshizaki
Speed Queen
Thats Just To Name A Few Pm Me With Any Needs.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Registered

Location: Lakeway, TX (Austin/Lake Travis) / LOTO Gravois Arm

I'm the Managing Director of the integrated direct response marketing division of a very well known global advertising agency. My clients are national in scope, and we focus on addressing their sales lead generation, direct order, and customer loyalty and retention strategies, tactics and execution (production).

I have over 20 years experience developing plans, strategies and producing: database marketing, direct mail, direct response television (60-second, 2-minute and 30-minute infomercials), marketing collateral (brochures, point-of-sale, etc.), internet marketing (website strategy, ecommerce, online advertising/keyword search), print and broadcast media planning and buying (direct response and branding media), and creative development in forms of media -- including 30-second brand advertising (4 award winning superbowl ads among these).

Am considering venturing out on my own and/or possibly relocating to Austin or Dallas for the right opportunity with another agency or company seeking someone with my background.

PM if I can be of any service.

I2D

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.