Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 06-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an Engineering firm that specializes in the design and build of custom packaging and automation equipment. We can take your product or concept and automate the assembly, packaging, or modify existing machinery for increased speed and efficiency.

www.raynoradams.com
Old 06-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

i can be reached at either www.centraljerseyautosales.com or www.freedomlends.com

Bernie
Old 06-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Hey copiercat, can you hook me up with a major deal on a copier/fax/network printer like a Kyocera? I need it to do 11x17. Used is always good!
defineatly- new ,used, re-po's
call me 941 302 3828 cell
sent ya a pm.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:08 AM
NO WAKE ENFORCER
Platinum Member

Bad credit anyone????? Need a car loan let me know... need a ford let me know

Cincy
Dayton
N Ky
Columbus

Business manger / Special finance manger @ a ford dealership
Old 06-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by copiercat
defineatly- new ,used, re-po's
call me 941 302 3828 cell
sent ya a pm.
Got the PM. I'll give you a shout next week or so. Thanks!!
Old 06-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 273 Likes on 163 Posts

ttt
Old 06-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Registered

I own two businesses.

Leverage Polish, Cleaner & Protectant.
I've developed my own line of Boat Care products. I currently sell my Polish, Metal Serum, Oxidation Remover, Swirl Glaze & Tow Rig Shine. I am currently working on my Hull Cleaner, Vinyl/Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Canvas Cleaner/Protectant, Stripe Eliminator & Wash Solution. You'll find my products on many new boats including Cigarette, Donzi & Hustler.

Marine Clean
This is my baby that started it all. I began detailing boats over ten years ago. After many different chemicals and many different tests this led to Leverage. I take care of boats ranging from 15' to 120' and I usually average 350-400 per year. They include ski, bass, houseboats and cruisers. My favorite to work on though has to be OffshoreOnly boats. You can see some of my work on Steve's, Bud Select, Peppers, Typhoon(still needs help though) and many more.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

You got anything that will work on a trailer house?

Buck

Originally Posted by marineclean
I own two businesses.

Leverage Polish, Cleaner & Protectant.
I've developed my own line of Boat Care products. I currently sell my Polish, Metal Serum, Oxidation Remover, Swirl Glaze & Tow Rig Shine. I am currently working on my Hull Cleaner, Vinyl/Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Canvas Cleaner/Protectant, Stripe Eliminator & Wash Solution. You'll find my products on many new boats including Cigarette, Donzi & Hustler.

Marine Clean
This is my baby that started it all. I began detailing boats over ten years ago. After many different chemicals and many different tests this led to Leverage. I take care of boats ranging from 15' to 120' and I usually average 350-400 per year. They include ski, bass, houseboats and cruisers. My favorite to work on though has to be OffshoreOnly boats. You can see some of my work on Steve's, Bud Select, Peppers, Typhoon(still needs help though) and many more.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buck183
You got anything that will work on a trailer house?

Buck
Good to hear from you Buck.

Yep, I am currently working on my plywood polish. I'm hoping to make it wind proof. I will be testing throughtout the month at SunnyDale MH Park. I am also working on my Front Porch spruce up kit. The kit will include a 5 year old washer/dry, burgundy Hide-a-bed couch, 'New to the owner' BBQ grill and some new radials for the roof.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Let me know if you need any help with R&D or feedback on the product. I'm here for ya.

Can you give me some ballpark pricing on that kit? I may be able to move a few for ya.

Buck

Originally Posted by marineclean
Good to hear from you Buck.

Yep, I am currently working on my plywood polish. I'm hoping to make it wind proof. I will be testing throughtout the month at SunnyDale MH Park. I am also working on my Front Porch spruce up kit. The kit will include a 5 year old washer/dry, burgundy Hide-a-bed couch, 'New to the owner' BBQ grill and some new radials for the roof.

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.