Notices

Let's Do Business

Old 01-18-2009, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone needing rigging? Concierge? Glass work? Wild wiring? List goes on. riggerjohn here will travel.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Was working with a development company for the last 4 years but was laid off in November. Always did some work on the side, so now I'm trying to make it work full time.

I can provide permit ready construction documents/plans for just about anything.

Single Family, remodel, additions, new construction
Office build-outs, remodels
Multi-family, townhomes, apartments, etc.
Commericial, mixed use, retail.

Give me a shout even if you need help getting a project started. I've got connections with a variety of engineers and architects, whether it's Structural, Civil, Landscape, MEP, etc.

I'm in Central Florida, but have the ability to do projects anywhere in the state.

Thanks!
Jeff
J. Martin Designz, LLC
[email protected]
Old 01-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

*Commercial Auto Insurance - Truckers, Charter Buses, Limousines (Owner
operators to Fleets)
*Supply Celebrity Motor Homes for Studios and Production companies
*Real Estate in California

[email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited by Schweeng; 01-21-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered

Default Great Thread

I've been in the high end aftermarket automotive...started in the late 80's...started with the California MOMO distributor, went on to work with CEC, doing Lorinser, AC Schnitzer, ANTERA, AZEV, TechArt, Novitec...worked also with Racing Dynamics and was the GSM for BRABUS USA. Was laid off back in NOV. 07 took some time off and got back in to the business in Oct08 now working for a guy Name Gene Howald...who was the previous Owner and Founder of HRE Wheels "Howald Racing Enterprises" a well respected wheel brand. He is a great guy and very diciplined in how to manufacture a true Forged 3pc luxury wheel.

Some of you exotic car dealers may need or have clients looking for a high quality custom set of wheels. Our product is expensive, but we do try and be as price competitve as possible. The old saying goes; you get what you pay for...we're not interested in being a me too brand, we market our product on the basis of functionality. Check us out at www.nutekwheels.com We have a video section that shows our facility and production that is all done in house. We only farm out the paint and chrome work.

I am a SCOPE board member and have provided many members with high end automotive accessories, even if it is something I don't sell or carry, I am happy to assist in connecting with people who will provide the right deal.

Thanks OSO and the members for allowing me the opportunity to network and introduce my brand

Jimbo
Old 01-21-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Headhunter-- My brother and I own an executive search firm here in Chattanooga, although we recruit/place nation wide. We have collectively around 100 years of experience in our office, so we can handle everything from a single placement to a 100+ rep. sales force. Here are a few industries/fields we focus on:

Pharmaceutical--sales, marketing, manufacturing, medical affairs etc.
Engineering of most any kind.
Logistics/trucking
Insurance/accounting
IT
Energy is big for us right now.
Healthcare
Medical device-- commercial as well as manufacturing

The list goes on, but I won't bore you. Let me know if I can help anyone.
Hey I own a small trucking, logistics co in Indy Tell me more about" headhunting " Im needing a sales person PM me or email @ [email protected]. didnt see any way to get ahold of you via pm or phone num.
thanks Dan
Old 01-22-2009, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Custom Woodworking/Finish carpentry in Mi. & S. FL.- High end custom homes, staircases, mantles, trim etc.. We also do restaurants, bars, banks etc.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redcorvetteman3
Hey I own a small trucking, logistics co in Indy Tell me more about" headhunting " Im needing a sales person PM me or email @ [email protected]. didnt see any way to get ahold of you via pm or phone num.
thanks Dan
I'll have our account manager that handles trucking/logistics send you an e-mail. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
professional muff diver 40 years experiance. my company moto "NO MUFF TOO TUFF I DIVE FOR $5.00".
Old 06-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Registered

Selling 111 Octane ASC TrackTek Race Fuel. Check us out at ascracingfuel.com or pm me and we can talk further!
Old 06-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Registered

We do T.A.S. (accessibility; ie handicapped) plan reviews and inspections. We also do Energy Code plan reviews and Inspections. Our company email is: [email protected]

Quick Reply: Let's Do Business

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.