Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Why Are We Still There? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66478-ot-why-we-still-there.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 12-16-2003 07:02 PM

OT: Why Are We Still There?

It is time to take a serious look at our involvement there.
Every day there are news reports about more deaths. Every night on the TV are photos of death and destruction. Why are we still there?

The land is too large to secure all of it. The bad people causing this damage can roam anywhere, and we can't possibly police the whole place. Why are we still there?

We occupy this land, which we had to take by force, but it causes us nothing but trouble. Why are we still there?

Their government is unstable, and in the process of changing. Why are we still there?

Refugees are fleeing by the thousands, driven from their homes. Why are we still there?

It will cost billions to rebuild, which we can't afford. Why are we still there?

We can't even secure the borders. Why are we still there?

And to repeat. Every day we hear of more Americans killed in this dangerous land.

It is clear!

WE MUST ABANDON CALIFORNIA!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

puder 12-16-2003 07:10 PM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

apache21 12-16-2003 10:42 PM

There are more people dying in gang related shootings in California daily then in Iraq.

CigDaze 12-17-2003 07:16 AM

California...The left's bastion gone awry. Take a close look at that microcosm, and be forewarned.

Nice, sharkey! :D:D:D

Reckless32 12-17-2003 08:38 AM

We're doing what we all were *****ing about needing to do for the last 12 years. We've already kicked some a$$ now we're taking the names...

Dock Holiday 12-17-2003 09:46 AM

WHY?

Because we do not want another 911.

Very Simple.

It is a lot better to fight them on their turf than on ours!

CigDaze 12-17-2003 09:54 AM

[Pssst...read a little closer...it's not about the war :D ]

Dock Holiday 12-17-2003 10:09 AM

Thanks Troutly,

Just the prescription I needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK guys, I'm awake, what are we discussing?

robyw1 12-17-2003 10:19 AM

That was too funny :D:D:D:D

Roby

Clay Washington 12-17-2003 10:49 AM

LMAO @ Reckless288 and Dock Holiday!!! :D

Read the last line, please. :)

PhantomChaos 12-17-2003 11:17 AM

You ABANDON CALIFORNIA?????? HA HA HA HA!!!

You guys are dragging our economy down! I'm tired of supporting the flood on the Mississippi, the power outages in the northwest, the hurricanes in the southeast, the tornadoes in the heartland and those bastards in Washington DC.

See you guys later!!! Cutting the ball and chain! :D :D :D :D

Dock Holiday 12-17-2003 11:54 AM

Originally posted by Clay Washington
LMAO @ Reckless288 and Dock Holiday!!! :D

Read the last line, please. :)

Go easy on the old folks Clay!

I think we need to trade California for Mexico!:rolleyes:

OldSchool 12-17-2003 12:56 PM

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
You ABANDON CALIFORNIA?????? HA HA HA HA!!!

those bastards in Washington DC.

:D :D :D :D

Hey...you talkin' to me:D :D

GLH 12-17-2003 01:05 PM

I'm tired of supporting the flood on the Mississippi, the power outages in the northwest, the hurricanes in the southeast, the tornadoes in the heartland and those bastards in Washington DC.
Good point Nort nothing ever happens in California! :D
Now put your fire extinguisher down and go back to banging Paris and Pamela, I can ear them yelling thru the rolling blackouts for you to get back in the middle of the sandwich! :D:D:D:D

Ted G 12-17-2003 08:45 PM

Originally posted by Dock Holiday
Go easy on the old folks Clay!

I think we need to trade California for Mexico!:rolleyes:

Too late, they are virtually indistinguishable:D

PhantomChaos 12-17-2003 09:22 PM

I can almost see the electricty being drained from the power lines in CA to feed the OSO servers from all you right coasters posting cuz you can't boat now!!! :D :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 12-19-2003 01:17 AM

I can almost see the electricty being drained from the power lines in CA to feed the OSO servers from all you right coasters posting cuz you can't boat now!!! :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D