Notices

New Year's Day Fun Run

Old 01-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Fever Mike
! I was hoping to hook up with High Tide too but I never saw his 40 Outlaw.
I heard he didn't show.
Old 01-02-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THANKS RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And everyone else, especially TimG, for the awesome ride, and Cashbar for keeping me company on the ride over, Now go get that Cig!!!!! Also Formula Outlaw for bringin this thread up, and really gettin everyone together.
Old 01-02-2004, 08:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Fever Mike
Cuda, Rchevelle71, CashBar where were you guys? I was there with the Concept from noon till 3pm...! I do not know what you guys look like but most know me and can't miss me...tall, prosthetic leg and so on. I was hoping someone would come up and introduce themselves.
Oh well....
We were there, tied up to the Spectre at the end of the Pier, Yeah, I seen you around, but I am kinda new here, and didnt really know who was who, I know Cuda, and Johno from the 4'th of July run, and Ryan from a race in Marathon, kinda know Glen from Key West, although we never formally met, since we never got off the boats, and now met Cashbar, and Formula Outlaw. Next Time for Sure, we will definitely be back over your way, yesterday was the best day of boating I have had in a LOOOOOOONNNNNNG time!!!!!!

Yesterday was enough incentive to make good on my new years resolution of getting my S**t together this coming year, and coming back next New Years with a "REAL" boat.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Registered

I was there also.....I saw you Mike , sorry for the lack of intro . I'll be sure to next time I see you .
Old 01-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Banned

Originally posted by rchevelle71

Yesterday was enough incentive to make good on my new years resolution of getting my S**t together this coming year, and coming back next New Years with a "REAL" boat.
Hey if it floats and runs, it's a real boat!
Old 01-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Registered

Originally posted by cuda
Hey if it floats and runs, it's a real boat!
Yeah, but the "Bowrider" has gotta go!!!!!

I have the "NEED" to be able to run with you guys, I am pretty much settled on the 24 Pantera, wish I could pull off the 28, but finances just wont let that happen. I am open to other brands, but bang for the buck small offshore, seems to be the best boat.

My plans are to put a few $$ in the Wellcraft, get it runnin again, straighten out the finances while runnin the old boat, and pay off the second mortgage, then mid summer get serious about sellin the Bowrider, late summer when all you northerners are gettin desperate to sell, take the $$$$ from the sale for a down payment on the new(to me) boat, and pay the rest with a new second mortgage.
Old 01-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

I have some pics...
I'll start another thread for the pics...
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 01-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Registered

I DEFINITELY think we should make this a New Year's Day tradition. Now let's think of a name to call it. Or just maybe the "Annual Sarasota New Year's Day Fun Run". How about it people?????
Old 01-02-2004, 12:26 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Formula Outlaw
I DEFINITELY think we should make this a New Year's Day tradition. Now let's think of a name to call it. Or just maybe the "Annual Sarasota New Year's Day Fun Run". How about it people?????
I am in!!!!

Outlaw, after yesterday, I am taking the advice of your signature"friends dont let friends drive bowriders" She is gone this year, I am officially selling/shopping!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails New Year's Day Fun Run-well.jpg  
Old 01-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Registered

It really don't matter what kind of boat you're in (long as it's not a blowbote). Being on the water (with motors) with friends is what it is all about.

The one exception is Too Old - He does not require water. Only air - for the trailer tires.

Quick Reply: New Year's Day Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.