Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What did Santa Claus get evrybody? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67156-what-did-santa-claus-get-evrybody.html)

sean stinson 12-25-2003 09:22 AM

What did Santa Claus get evrybody?

Well who was naughty and nice???? :D :D :p :p :cool: :cool:

THEJOKER 12-25-2003 09:47 AM

HO HO HO - a bag of dirt and a box of rocks! HAHA - My girlfriend got pissed because I got on here before we opened gifts actually. Merry Christmas OSO Brothers - BH

mopower 12-25-2003 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New tool box , new compressor and I got the wife a new TV. The "catnip video" was for the cats. Boy did they want some bird for dinner:D :D :D

mopower 12-25-2003 10:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
They'll need counciling by the end of the week:crazy:

Meowy Christmas;)

CBlakeNS 12-25-2003 10:51 AM

I got a really nice paintball gun, 20 balls per second!! Its so nice, and I got alot of clothes and a new set of golf clubs <--that wasnt really a Christmas present though becaue it was before Christmas, but I got a set made for me!!

Now I need to start playing all the time again and be shooting upper 70's <--what I was shooting when I stopped playing.

Payton 12-25-2003 11:28 AM

New Docklines, new billet speaker covers, some cool clothes and some way cool frames to frame the Air One photos of my boat that I had purchased. I must've been a good boy.

Linda got among other things a New victorian, white powdercoated, rod iron fence for the front yard.
Yes, Mrs Quiet Storm, I finally got it for her. She was very excited and suprised.

How did you do Sean? Get a warm coat? (haha)

Gordo 12-25-2003 12:15 PM

I got a rock.

:rolleyes:

Gordo 12-25-2003 12:24 PM

To be honest, I'm not sure what I will get.
I came on duty yesterday, (Wednesday) and will be here till later tonight. I come back on tomorrow morning and will be here at the station till Saturday morning.
Then I get to go down home for the family Christmas. I'm really blessed to have a family that works around my schedule.
I do however know of one present I got. A few weeks ago I asked my StepDad if he would sign first line for me to enter as a Shriner. Not only did he sign, but the night I entered Shrine, he paid all my memberships for the next year, grinned and said, "Merry Christmas".
Some of you may not unterstand the importance of this to me, but trust me... THAT was a cool Christmas present.
Merry Christmas Everyone !!

KCHOTBOAT 12-25-2003 12:51 PM

I got plane tickets for the Miami boat show.:D :D

packinair 12-25-2003 01:07 PM

a new leather jacket and a new 04 grand cherokee, black, heated leather, sunroof, side airbags,10 disk etc