Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve
Jeffery
Too OLD
Dennis Moore
Bob Sacceneti

And how bout a oso bikini girls photo shoot?
Old 12-28-2003, 12:46 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I also would put "Too Old" at the top. Everyone has listed quite a few on behalf of Fred, and there are more yet.

I would put Steve, "BoardGod2" a close second. If y'all knew how many ours he puts into Offshoreonly, Offshore racing, and performance boating, you would easily agree.

Third would be tough, but somewhere between;
Sean Stinson, for his experiences, (both on and off the water)
and Waterfoul, for being a true boater from the heart, and for being the biggest "post whore" in the history of OSO.
Old 12-28-2003, 02:47 PM
wetpleasure

My vote would be for
1. Steve David
He was willing to go out of his way to help me when I was looking to do a trade in Florida
2. Lucy
Hot girl, Hot boat
3. Too old
great wisdom

Old 12-28-2003, 04:33 PM
Registered

Three OSO members huh?........I would nominate these guys.....not in any particular order....but for the wisdom and background that they offer the site.......Bobby Saccenti......Magic Float.......T2X......and a guy that many can relate to including myself.......Too Old.........having a btchin boat doesn't qualify anyone if you ask me....there are many on this site that could claim this for sure........and furthermore.....if that is Steve's girlfriend....he is definitely doing something right......good work man!!!
Old 12-28-2003, 06:33 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Ron,

I will assume that you have met with and spoken to Samantha. Beyond the obvious physical beauty is an equally attractive human being. Please be sure to make this point.

Too Old - Burger King, Boating King, Project King... If Steve and Jeffrey are the Gods, Fred is St. Peter at the gates.

Phantom Chaos - because if a picture is worth a thousand words, Nort's PhotoShop expertise makes his pics worth ten times that.

The Board Gods - one started it, one ran with it, both deserve ample credit for creating and nurturing this electronic playground.

Favorite thread(s) invole those that relate the history of the sport. Some pretty enlightening stuff from some former shady characters.

Favorite OSO attribute is its ability to bring people together from across the country and the world to share a common interest. It amazes me how a great idea, some bandwidth, and personal computers can create such a tight knit, international community.

I look forward to your article.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 12-28-2003, 07:18 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

wow to be mentioend along with saccenti and tx2 two oerforamnce baoting legends. that some heavy ****!!! thanks!!

if you ever need to borrow teh army lemme know
Old 12-28-2003, 08:33 PM
Registered

NueSpeed and SuperCrash

If it wasn't for them, this board would not have evolved so quickly to the better format, then to the newer format, then to the new format, and then to the brand new format, then the latest format, and then finally to the great format that it is now!!!

p.s. Glad you all like a few of my posts! I hate this "time-sucker" of a website!
Old 12-28-2003, 09:33 PM
Registered

toold is #1 i ask for his opinion and to callme he returned my call asap you can't ask for anyboby nicer than fred . audio t2x miller and the list goes on
Old 12-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Registered

in no particular order,

Too Old

Craig Barrie

Allan Brown

T2x

Bob Saccenti

Sean Stinson

and the board gods

I know I am forgetting a few.

Last edited by THRILLSEEKER; 12-28-2003 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-28-2003, 09:54 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Lot's of Great people on here. Everyone has there favorites. I am a bit biased but I have made ALOT of GREAT friends and customers on here. I was on the NEWSGROUPS before I found this place, but belive I am one of the originals. Aside from Jeffrey and Steve whom both invested sooo much and do believe in the sport. Too Old is the Gentelman of the board. There are so many othe post whores that make the board great and funny. We've seen a bunch of tragidy here to Dan L and others. I know I've gone some rounds here with a few people but I believe in what I say. I've made MANY GREAT friends here and met my RACING partners off of this board (NASTY HABIT & NEBULOS). I really appreciate the LEGENDS that do post here , Brownie, T2X, Tachyon, Sascinti, many of the other racers world wide. Weather you know it or not EVERYONE reads this board just not everyone posts. I appreciate all of the oppurtunity that I have been give off the board. THANKS EVERYONE.

Quick Reply: OSO in the News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.