Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!! >

Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Notices

Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Old 06-26-2003, 03:09 AM
27Cigarette

Thumbs down Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

All guys please beware of this guy. He is a total fraud and nothing but a crook. I deposited $5600.00 into his personal account for parts to be sold to me removed by Parker Boats off of of his 27' Warlock and he sold some of them to sombody else AFTER I paid in full for them!!! He owes me a transom assembly complete with trim pump. Merc # OM114105 transom assy #. I am filing criminal charges against him. Please be careful as he is a very smooth talker but a snake in disguise!! Call Parker Boats in Orlando for proof... they know of his actions. The offshore crowd does not need guys like him!! No wonder he doesn't race anymore.......What a sad day for good boaters! Too bad the Mafia doesn't run in Florida to police this kind of trash.......

Old 06-26-2003, 04:22 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ask him about his wife and kids ,he left here in new jersey .
Old 06-26-2003, 05:21 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Runaway
Ask him about his wife and kids ,he left here in new jersey .

eeeeekkkk!!!!! this is gonna get ugly.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:26 AM
Registered

please do NOT poof this thread. Like my situation these people need to be exposed. I wish you all the best in getting what you are owed. I am sorry for your troubles. I surely know how you feel.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:55 AM
Registered

Damn...sorry to hear about that.

Phil has a bad rap up here in NJ. and His record with that 27 Warlock is kinda scarey too. Apparently, the boat was in foreclosure and he diasspeared with it. At one time, it was being sold (by his girlfriend) as a non-titled boat to be used as a race boat only. He is a real shady character.

Time to hunt him down and teach him a lesson..By the time justice is served, you'll be out your money and he will probably walk anyway.

With regards to his racing, Hes not much of a racer. Just a bull****ter. He only had a couple of races down there last year with APBA. As I understand it, they suspended him for bad mouthing APBA at the race sites

Runaway is right, he did skip town on his family up here and Im sure there are quite a few people that would like to know his whereabouts.

Good luck

Please keep us up to date and yes OSO. Dont poof this thread. This Guy is bad news and people, Especially OSOers should be made aware of people like him.

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 06-26-2003 at 06:03 AM.
Old 06-26-2003, 06:19 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Sorry to hear about being ripped off!
I saw the Warlock in a storage yard outside of O'town this morning, on the way into work! The transom is BARE!
MD
Old 06-26-2003, 07:18 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

I've delt with him a bit and I don't like him, I saw him at the St Cloud race this year talking a bunch os **** driving a fancy red convertable VETTE. He has a painting business of sometype in Orlando. He only raced 3 time in Florida last year, St Cloud , Daytona, and Marathon.
Old 06-26-2003, 12:38 PM
27Cigarette

Thanks guys for all the help. I had no idea that he was such a snake. I live on the West Coast and answered his ad in Ebay on parts. He seemed nice but then after I sent him the money he just sold the parts he sold to me to someone else. Here is his #'s and address: Phil Magnotti ,609 Spring Island Way, Orlando, Florida.32828 his cell is 321-287-0750. I am going to report my parts as stolen to the police in Orlando and will sue him for fraud. The Warlock is completely stripped!! Kevin Kramer( a very nice guy) in California bought the engine and I "supposedly" bought the rest. I had no idea this was not a totally legit deal. I have the serial number of the boat and will try to see who financed it to inform them of this transaction. Anyone know of the boats location? Any of you guys that can help me I would sure appreciate it!!! Sorry to have to post stuff like this but if it save 1 guy from getting screwed like I did its worth it!!

Old 06-26-2003, 12:47 PM
27Cigarette

Thanks guys for all the help. I had no idea that he was such a snake. I live on the West Coast and answered his ad in Ebay on parts. He seemed nice but then after I sent him the money he just sold the parts he sold to me to someone else. Here is his #'s and address: Phil Magnotti ,609 Spring Island Way, Orlando, Florida.32828 his cell is 321-287-0750. I am going to report my parts as stolen to the police in Orlando and will sue him for fraud. The Warlock is completely stripped!! Kevin Kramer( a very nice guy) in California bought the engine and I "supposedly" bought the rest. I had no idea this was not a totally legit deal. I have the serial number of the boat and will try to see who financed it to inform them of this transaction. Anyone know of the boats location? Any of you guys that can help me I would sure appreciate it!!! Sorry to have to post stuff like this but if it save 1 guy from getting screwed like I did its worth it!!

Old 06-26-2003, 01:00 PM
Registered

Did you also report this to Ebay?...they should be able to give some legal advice as to persuing action.

Quick Reply: Beware of Phil Magnotti of Orland Florida!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.