Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT-photoshop favor needed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67330-ot-photoshop-favor-needed.html)

Cord 12-28-2003 06:55 PM

OT-photoshop favor needed

1 Attachment(s)
I have a architectural design business. It's nothing that big, I just do a couple of side jobs a year through it. I just completed a job that's getting a lot of complements and people are looking for a business card. This is something that has never really been an issue in the past. I did start work on one a while ago, but I really wasn't satisfied with it. I posted the card below. If you want, I can e-mail you the original file.

Looking at the image, I'm not sure if there is much that I like. What I want is a card that will stand out in the hand. I want a card that the person holding will remember me and know what services I offer. I want a card that when I hand it to somebody, they will say, "Hey, that's a neat card, I want you to design my building!"

I know that there are a couple of members that are photoshop gurus. Is anybody game for taking this project on? Mind you, I'm fussy, anal, and counter decisive. ;) I'm willing to pay for the service either in beers or dollars. Whichever currancy you are more familiar with. Oh, and I need this done by like tomorrow. :D

If you are reading this post and wish to offer constructive critism, by all means post away. For the record, please pm me or e-mail to : [email protected]

Cord 12-28-2003 06:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, on the "medallion" there was to be a squiggle in the blank spot. Never got the squiggle just right, but I wanted it to be something like this. The squiggle was to extend beyond the outer ring and would be only 1 color.

SpeedGirl 12-28-2003 07:12 PM

Re: OT-photoshop favor needed

I'd take this job on if no one else will... :D I am a graphic artist but we would need to talk so I can tell how fussy, anal, and counter decisive you will be especially with a one day turn around..... ;) PM me with your number and the original artwork....

puder 12-28-2003 07:14 PM

haha speedgirl your new buddy icon is damned funny!!

sucks they made you censon it though.

if speedgirl is too bust to handl eit lemme know.

SpeedGirl 12-28-2003 07:16 PM

I just realized I had the wrong avatar up..... I just switched out of my Santa outfit....

Cord 12-28-2003 07:25 PM

My home number is 262-243-9663. Can you pm files? Looking into it as we speak....

SpeedGirl 12-28-2003 07:28 PM

get off the phone so i can call.. lol :D

Cord 12-28-2003 07:28 PM

Nope. The original file type is not supported by the board. If you would send me or post your e-mail, I'd be glad to kick it off to you.

Cord 12-28-2003 07:28 PM

Sorry, dial up....

Cord 12-28-2003 07:29 PM

I'm logging off. Call in just a couple...