Notices

Just Swimming Through

Old 01-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally posted by Shark In The Pond
Thank's R Addiction , are there any Extreme boats Magazine folks in here Art ,Jim, Mike ?
Welcome aboard. we will help make your transition from jet to outdrive as painless as posible. there are a few people from Extremeboats mag here regularly. RonP- Ron Polli(offshore editor) , Audacity- Joey Skrocki(tech editor) they post quite often and bring alot of good info to the sight.

GulfstreamG3= corprate jet, i think some of our comedians were confusing your jet "boat" with a jet "plane"

in your quest for a boat you might look at the wellcraft nova as well.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Shark In The Pond

[QUOTE]Originally posted by glassdave
[B]Welcome aboard. we will help make your transition from jet to outdrive as painless as posible.

Too funny , If I could keep the jet " BOAT" I would I still like to play in them but don't have the funds for two boats right now

Old 01-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

actually i made the leap myself a few years ago. i had a 23.5 foot Mirage daycruiser , looked like one of the big Hawiians. i liked the boat alot, great for runnin around our riverfront but quickly found the boat did not like being in lake erie. stepped into a 26 foot Scorpion with twins. what kind of jet do you have now?
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 01-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Shark In The Pond

Originally posted by glassdave
actually i made the leap myself a few years ago. i had a 23.5 foot Mirage daycruiser , looked like one of the big Hawiians. i liked the boat alot, great for runnin around our riverfront but quickly found the boat did not like being in lake erie. stepped into a 26 foot Scorpion with twins. what kind of jet do you have now?
75 Thahiti that can be seen at Liguid addicition .net under Thumper ,early pics .I have SUNK 23.000.00 in rebuild and asking 12.5

Old 01-01-2004, 01:30 PM
Shark In The Pond

Originally posted by yellowbird
You should be able to find another here.
http://www.boattraderonline.com/

Man, if its a good boat, you got to be quick.

I was looking at a nice Pantera, vintage 1981.
A real nice boat for a good price. before I could even get down to see it, it was gone daddy gone. Same thing happened to me earler in last year with a formula out of Chi-Town. So be ready, their out there, but you must have your cash in hand and ready to roll on it.

Man , I wanted that Pantera, Bad, and I had the cash, I just didn't move fast enought. Someone has the super nice Pantera I wanted, Im sure they are loving it too.

Speed to the sale, and money in hand.
good luck.
http://www.boattraderonline.com/
I have been looking at that site nearly everyday since the hunt has been on .I feel your pain as I to lost out on the Scarab I found in boat trader . I'm sure the owner of the Scarab I wanted is in here with this group? He is from Ohio And I belive he bought the F-2 Pantera you see on Speedvision ,ring any bells ?

Old 01-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally posted by formula31
Lets see, you are selling a JET and you only have 22-25 k to spend. Must be a pretty crappy jet, the cheapest I have seen was in the 2 mil range.
lmao
Old 01-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

http://server1.offshoreonly.com/cgi-...uery=retrieval
Old 01-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Shark In The Pond

Looks like a nice job on rebuild , going to stay away from twins just YET, hope to get in a early 90's with the fund's I have to work with which you all know is nothing in this game ! The 91 26' CV Scarab I wanted was in Boat Trader which some here might of seen ,it was in Ohio and is White w/ Teal stripe ,center of stripe was air brush white to yellow orange and red with teal Scarab across the side and some checkers on it ? We worked out a deal on the price and he was even willing to meet me half way to get the boat to me! The other that has got me thinking is the 26' red Profile fresh motor run's mid 80's that is in Boat trader now or was still there last wk.

Old 01-01-2004, 09:19 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

This your boat?
Old 01-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Shark In The Pond

Can't open it not a member YET, still checking out the site maybe soon ? Is it black with blue and pink on it ?

Quick Reply: Just Swimming Through

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.