Look what they did to my Truck! >

Look what they did to my Truck!

Notices

Look what they did to my Truck!

Old 01-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Charter Member #818
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be pissed at your neighbor for being cheap and not paying someone with a bucket truck to cut it from the top down. That is the only safe way to do it when there is a chance of collateral damage. You better hope his insurance company covers it or you may end up in court if he is not a stand up guy. Now you have to deal with the inconvenience of getting your truck repaired/replaced. Sorry, man. Good luck
Old 01-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Registered

Remember, they did NOT notch it correctly. The pictures shows that it was aimed directly at your property. If anybody asks.
Old 01-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Ouch!!! As soon as that happened you should have got some ketchup ran into the truck,started screamin,that = 30 superboat Typical New yorker? I'm only kidding,Glad no one got hurt,happy New Year,only 110 days till boating Sea ya Tripps
Old 01-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Man that is a tough one. They WILL want to fix it. I have seen older trucks in worse shape then that and they have fixed them. If they can find a cab that is the way they will go.

Jon
Old 01-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

That sucks, if its a large tree they should remove branches and stuff from the top, but obviously they didnt know much about what they were doing.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:03 PM
Registered

Sell it on ebay- Highly Customized.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:14 PM
Registered

WOW!!! I run into this problem all the time. I'll give a bid for a job and people tell me they found someone else for less. I then say, do they have insurance, do they pay taxes, do they have any referrals? Some people just don't care about that , all they care about is getting the best price. I n this case, they got what they paid for. I hope you can get money from this guy or someones insurance. I don't think his homeowners will foot the bill. They will say that the tree was standing and in good condition. They will blame the tree damage on the tree company.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Registered

P.S.

These guys are a bunch of morons! You never drop a tree in a populated area. The tree should have been topped and branches lowered with rope and saddle at the very least. With your property being so close , I would have had a crane there to drop it.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's kind of hard not to see a little humor. I can't believe some idiot went after a tree at the base like that in such close proximity of those houses. You can see where he attempted to angle his cut and it just went the other way. Can you just see the look on his face when the tree started heading south?

I bet when your truck goes into the body shop it's gonna be Billy Bob that get's to fix it. he just chops down trees on the side. ON THE WRONG SIDE!

Roby
Old 01-04-2004, 07:28 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That SUCKS!!!!

Quick Reply: Look what they did to my Truck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.