Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey All You Jerks In Florida !!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/67935-hey-all-you-jerks-florida.html)

rchevelle71 01-05-2004 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

CigDaze 01-05-2004 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:D:D

rchevelle71 01-05-2004 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

rchevelle71 01-05-2004 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

rchevelle71 01-05-2004 12:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)

rchevelle71 01-05-2004 12:24 PM

HAD ENOUGH YET????????:D :D :D :D

Guess when and where those were taken!!!!

Consintracy 01-05-2004 12:28 PM

My journal when I moved to Wisconsin...
Aug 12: Moved to my new home in Wisconsin. It is so beautiful here. The landscape is so serene and picturesque. I can hardly wait to see it covered in snow. This is god’s country, I love it here.
Oct 14: Wisconsin is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are turning all different colors. I love the shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through some beautiful hills and saw some spotted deer. They are so graceful, they are certainly the most peaceful animals on earth. This must be paradise, I love it here.
Nov. 11: Deer season start’s soon. I can not imagine anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and tranquility, hope it will snow soon, I love it here.
Dec. 2: It finally snowed last night. Woke up to find everything covered in white. Looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned off the steps and shoveled off the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won) and when the snowplow came by we had to shovel the end of the driveway out again. What a beautiful place. Mother nature in perfect harmony, I love Wisconsin.
Dec 19: More snow last night. Could not get out of the driveway to get to work this time. I am exhausted from shoveling. F#&ki&^ snow plow.
Dec. 22: More snow last night. White s&*t all over the place. I have blisters on my hands from all the shoveling. I think the snow plow man hides around the corner and waits until I am done shoveling. *******.
Dec 25: White Christmas, my busted a$$. More friggin snow. If I ever get my hands on that son of a ***** who drives the snow plow, I swear I will castrate the dumb bastard. Don’t know why they do not use more salt on the roads to melt this f&%#i*g ice.
Dec. 28: More white $*it last night. We have been inside everyday since Christmas, except for shoveling out the driveway after "Snow Plow Harry" comes by. Can’t go anywhere. The car is buried under a mountain of white sh*t. The weatherman says to expect another ten inches tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow ten inches is?
Jan 1: Happy F*&%i&g New Year, the weatherman was wrong again. We got twenty eight inches of white **** this time. At this rate, it will not melt until the fourth of July. The snow plow got stuck up the road and the $h#t head has the balls to my door and ask to borrow my shovel. After I told him I had already broken six shovels shoveling all the s*&t he put in my driveway, I broke my last one over his
f&%k*ng head!
Jan. 4: Finally got out of the house today. We went to the store to get some food and on the way back a goddamn deer ran out in front of the car and I hit the bastard. Did about $3000 dollars worth of damage to the car. Those bloody beasts should be killed. Wish the hunters had shot them last November.
May 3: Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rotting out from all the salt they used on the roads? Car looks like a piece of s*%t!
May 10: Moving to Florida. I cannot imagine anyone in their right friggin mind would ever want to live in this God forsaken state of Wisconsin!!

Consintracy 01-05-2004 12:29 PM

Wisconsin Temperature Conversion Chart
60 above
Floridians wear coats, gloves and woolly hats.
Wisconsin people sunbathe.
50 above
New Yorkers try to turn on the heat.
Wisconsin people plant gardens.
40 above
Italian cars won't start.
Wisconsin people drive with the windows down.
32 above
Distilled water freezes.
Lake Michigan's water gets thicker.
20 above
Californians shiver uncontrollably.
Wisconsin people have the last cookout before it gets cold.
15 above
New York landlords finally turn on the heat.
Wisconsin people throw on a sweatshirt.
0 -
Californians fly away to Mexico.
Wisconsin people lick a flagpole.
20 below
People in Miami cease to exist.
Wisconsin people get out their winter coats.
40 below
Hollywood disintegrates.
Wisconsin's Girl Scouts begin selling cookies door to door.
60 below
Polar bears begin to evacuate Antarctica.
Wisconsin's Boy Scouts postpone "Winter Survival" classes until it gets cold enough.
80 below
Mt. St. Helen's freezes.
Wisconsin people rent some videos.
100 below
Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.
Wisconsin people get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.
297 below
Microbial life survives on dairy products.
Wisconsin cows complain of farmers with cold hands.
460 below
ALL atomic motion stops.
Wisconsin people start saying "Cold 'nuff for ya?"
500 below
Hell freezes over.
The Minnesota Vikings win the Super Bowl.

CigDaze 01-05-2004 12:36 PM

Originally posted by rchevelle71
Guess when and where those were taken!!!!
Post #13-15 are Mar Vista in Sarasota.

impulsive 01-05-2004 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 day forecast:hothead: :hothead:

Today
Jan 05 Light Rain / Freezing Rain 37°/25° 50 %
Tue
Jan 06 Mostly Sunny 34°/15° 0 %
Wed
Jan 07 Partly Cloudy 25°/8° 20 %
Thu