Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just went Sledding, Boating Related (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/68090-just-went-sledding-boating-related.html)

MitchStellin 01-06-2004 07:28 PM

Just went Sledding, Boating Related

I am inside feeling sorry for myself because my BIG D is coming to an end, I am on the phone with my sister, who is my therapist, and I am really bummed out, I mean really bummed out and ready to call the X, which is why I call my sister, and I hear a snowmobile tear by. I run outside (it is -10 WC) and wait for him to come back and flag him down. We start talking and I mention boats, of course, turns out he has a 35 Arrow with a cool red and white paint job. Nice boat and I have seen it at a house down the street...where this dude lives. So, running out in a T Shirt in -10 gained me a ridding buddy and a boating buddy and he was cool. His name is Eric if anyone knows him. He had a 31 Scarab (not positive on the sizes here) and bought the Arrow. It looks like a Cig or Apache. He got to watch me cross the pond in our neighborhood, so did the guy whos yard we used as an approach, and he freaked out. The guy in the house came over after and thought I was crazy, he said his adrenaline was pumping while I was out there. Mine was too but if it didn't I would die so it is natural for me.:D We did no damage to yards but I broke the **** out of the ice:D Anyway Eric knows about this board so you may know him. He wants a 38 Cig next year but if not it will be nice to have another boater to run with. See, all boaters are cool, they just want to have and and see boobs. Doesn't that sum us up in one sentence?:D (.)(.)

Shane 01-06-2004 08:08 PM

Mitch,

Glad you found a new buddy. Sorry we missed you New Years. We had a ball but the riding sucked. You goin' to Canada with us?

Waterfoul 01-06-2004 08:11 PM

So Mitch, did you talk to Rambunctious yet????

Think Bright blue, studded......

Shane 01-06-2004 08:22 PM

Think 4 Stroke 140 HP!!!!!!!!!

MitchStellin 01-06-2004 09:28 PM

Oh, yeh Mike, now I know. I am hoping to ride Wed with him. We have a ton of snow now. Shane, sorry I missed the party but I could see you were getting the warm weather we were. Although I want to meet you, a 10 hour drive would require more than you would be willing to give up:eek: I hope to make that trip, It may be the only snow I see in the North. GM is not getting this stuff like we are. Oh well, it is early.:cool:

Waterfoul 01-06-2004 09:30 PM

Ah Shane, nope. Think 700 tripple pipe. SRV!!!!

Shane 01-07-2004 05:07 AM

Originally posted by Waterfoul
Ah Shane, nope. Think 700 tripple pipe. SRV!!!!
Foul,

Wouldn't that be SRX? The SRV was a fan cooled 540 single pipe. I had one. REALLY FUN SLED!

dyno 01-07-2004 05:11 AM

Mitch keep your head on straight!!This will all pass I've been there!!You going to be home this weekend or you going north? We should take a ride to Ceder Springs and look at that Sonic....if nothing else it will kepp you focused on some thing good to come!!! Boating season!!
Don