Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Hot stock tip gone down the tubes"

I opened this thread thinking someone was talking about exhausts
Old 01-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Shane,
I know this isn't a question and answer board, and Im sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this question but I've watched a stock "usxp" go from $2.5cents to $12.0 cents and back to around $7 cents. I hear big things??? What do you hear??
I thank you in advance.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stock prices get driven up by lots of shares being bought. you actually fell for that?
Old 01-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is my department. I trade Crude Oil and Natural Gas contracts all day. I enjoy it very much. If I can give any advise, it's, "Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered."
Old 01-07-2004, 11:49 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by cigracer38
If I can give any advise, it's, "Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughter
ed."
Indeed, very well said.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 01-08-2004, 05:32 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ahh, my stock advisor told me "Never but stock that's not going up", words I have taken to heart...

Scott B

Boats: the worst investment financially, best spiritually
Land: the worst vestment spiritually, best financially
Old 01-08-2004, 05:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Usually when you get a "Hot Tip" it is too late.

Here's my tip of the day ....

Don't eat yellow snow!
Old 01-08-2004, 06:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

A friend of mine told me about a stock a few years ago that he had paid .21 for a share. It was at .75 when he told me. The company had three employees and 6 patents and was going to be big!!! So I bought some @ .75 and within three months it ran up to 19 dollars a share. Being the greedy bastard that I am, I didn't sell and it's currently trading @ .17.

It's been jumping between .12 and .25 alot. The symbol is nsct.ob. I have bought alot of shares and currently have 10,200 shares @ an average price of .19. If it ever gets to .50 again....I'm out. They now at least have some products out and are bringing in revenue.

Live and learn, that's what I do.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ActiveFun
Hey Shane,
I know this isn't a question and answer board, and Im sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this question but I've watched a stock "usxp" go from $2.5cents to $12.0 cents and back to around $7 cents. I hear big things??? What do you hear??
I thank you in advance.
ActiveFun,

I am sorry but I don't know anything about the company you are referring to. I will see what info I may be able to find on it for you. Unfortunately, stocks of this nature generally do not have much coverage because analysts don't want to spend the time and money on them as more times than not they have no product, revenue, sales etc. and have huge debt positions. However, I will look into it later today to see if I can find anything for you. A good place for generic information are some of the financial websites like yahoo finance, msn, etc.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

i had one of those hot tips, level 3 comunications. a fiberoptic company that is big in europe and was laying cable to japan and all over the world.watched crews for weeks by my old house boring and running cable under a major waterway and thought they have got to be planning on making money. so i stop and i talk to some of the men working and told me buy they all had shares and this was working labor. so i check into it bought in at like 70 a share went to around 120 a share and booooom the market went south. by the time we had a chance to react 4 bucks a share. talk about a grown man cry. most would call it a bath, i tend to think of it as going to the ocean floor.........

Quick Reply: HOT stock tip gone down the tubes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.