There are Honest people on E-Bay >

There are Honest people on E-Bay

Notices

There are Honest people on E-Bay

Old 01-12-2004, 04:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up applause tomtom/new member

TOMTOM IT'S YOU I am glad to see you as a new memberand thanks a bunch,I could not believe this ordeal,but man you are one super HONEST Man!

thumbs up to you,Like too old said we should be buying the beers for you .

see how the members on here are they take care of each other almost like one big family.too old offering to buy beer

well as I stated you have free prop repairs for life, it's all about like what you said what goes around comes around,and I will surely up hold that (unless you are just some full blown alcoholic tearing up props every weekend no just teasing

but again tomtom ,thanks very much and glad you are on the site their is alot to be gained here,there as some of the best mechanics in the world here on any type of boat as well as very highly educated members here in all phases,thanks tomtom and welcome aboard,Darin
Old 01-12-2004, 07:07 AM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

I have items for sale on E-bay now also, I have gone other places and ripped off bad. E-bay is great for honest people, nasty for the loosers. If people are dishonest, they don't belong in the US.
Mr. B3
Old 01-12-2004, 08:13 AM
tomtom

Thanks for the welcome. I usually hang out on another forum from florida that is administered by a fishing mag with local forums. Lots of squabbling over ads and seminars and guides posting. Many of the members are leaving as a result. Although I'm primarily a fisherman I think there's a great deal of info over here for one to absorb. I do all my own engine work and actually built my own flats boat. I'm always tinkering and think I'll be able to get some sound advice on this forum.