New England Members Sign In!!! >

New England Members Sign In!!!

Notices

New England Members Sign In!!!

Old 01-16-2004, 07:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most of summer its Lake Champlain. Would like info on the fun/poker run for 2004. Also am going to Winni and will try to hook up with Blown. It was only -12 this morning. Heat wave
Old 01-16-2004, 08:18 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Audiofn
Impulsive we ussually head out once a week aslo. You guys ever go the Great wall in Bedford or there is a good Italian Place in Waltham but I can not remember the name. OR if you really wnt to get a killer place there is Antonios in Boston near Mass General
Nope never been there but it sounds good to me. I think the place in waltham your thinking of is the chateau?
Old 01-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by impulsive
Nope never been there but it sounds good to me. I think the place in waltham your thinking of is the chateau?
Ohhh no, not the Chateau!! That is NOT Italian food . If you want GOOD italian in Waltham - another shamless plug - I have two other friends that own two different restaraunts in Wal., Casa Mia on Newton St. and Campania on Main St., Casa Mia is the North End without the parking costs and traffic, I hit that place as often as I can... Veal Marsala that is unreal!!
Old 01-16-2004, 09:39 AM
Registered

Campania is great . Love the patio in the summer.
Old 01-16-2004, 09:42 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally posted by impulsive
Campania is great . Love the patio in the summer.
The only downfall is the smell of KFC wafting over from across the street
Old 01-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jromy & Blownincome,

anytime you wat a ride, call me 401-265-7000. No need for the payment, just a good time.

Blownincome,

I had a blast on the Lake, those guys at Irwin really took care of me this year. I had to run my HPI mufflers on the Lake, this year I would like to try to run without them. Maybe I could pre-pay my fine???
Old 01-16-2004, 10:20 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya the Winni Poopoo can suck some times. However I hear rumor that they are going to back off this year. The busted my chops a few years back with my stock 330's!!! They told me to go over and put on mufflers and I just looked at them like do you have any idea how much that will cost!! I think they think it only costs like 200 bucks

Jon
Old 01-16-2004, 10:27 AM
Registered

My buddy just started this Company. Trying to give him a little help. I'm going to talk to him and see if he will give a discount to OSO members for chairs with the name of your boat embroidered on the back.Beach Chairs
Old 01-16-2004, 10:27 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally posted by animalhouse
jromy & Blownincome,

anytime you wat a ride, call me 401-265-7000. No need for the payment, just a good time.

Blownincome,

I had a blast on the Lake, those guys at Irwin really took care of me this year. I had to run my HPI mufflers on the Lake, this year I would like to try to run without them. Maybe I could pre-pay my fine???
AH- Nice idea... I got tossed and fined for an unmuffled 540. I have been on that lake since I was 10 mo. old (35 years) and it is too bad we are stuck with such a bunch of tight-ass lake patrol, they spend more time chasing you for noise then the idiots that just cut you off on their lake-lice!

I'd be happy to give you a place to tie that fine craft up right in front of my house, next time your at the lake - all the soap, water and food you can eat... just for a quick blast!?
Old 01-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We're looking at spending a week at Winni this summer... probably the last week of July. Any time before this the water is still pretty chilly.

Quick Reply: New England Members Sign In!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.