Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Guaranteed how to pick up Girls >

Guaranteed how to pick up Girls

Notices

Guaranteed how to pick up Girls

Old 01-16-2004, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Roflmao.......... I've gone from wary.... to resigned ! But then again..... I have dealt with eleven more years of bull**** than you........ So Ange, you have time to catch up to me!
Old 01-16-2004, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please dont tell me that this is what I have to look forward to. At the rate I am going I am going to give up and be a hermit by the age of 35.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Reed, I spent pretty much my whole adult life with that POS, it wasn't time well spent to me. But no, Jason, everyone isn't like this. You have to weed out the losers first apparently. lol
Old 01-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Registered

Doesnt look like we have done too good of a job there. I do have hope that there are good people out there. It just makes it hard when you are trusting of others. That I am sure you guys are perfectly aware of.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:00 PM
Registered

Oh yeah..... Crystal ball.... Crystal ball..... what do you see for me..... magic wand... magic wand..... sprinkle your magic for me! Mystical incantations abound! Roootah.... voootah..... zooot! Mirror, Mirror on the wall...... who's the biggest A-hole of them all? uhhhhh uhhhhh..... Is my cynicism warranted? My buddy tells me that I am experiencing LA women... that all women aren't like the ones I've met..... who knows.... I live in LA....
Old 01-16-2004, 08:17 PM
Registered

All women are psychotic. Its just a fact of life. The sooner we realize this, the better off we are. No offense Ange. All men have their own set of problems.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

When you find out if any of that stuff works. let me know! lol
Old 01-16-2004, 08:32 PM
Registered

Still trying myself. LOL Given my latest episode, I am no closer to finding an answer. LOL.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Registered

I think I saw plenty like this on Jerry Springer. The problem is, his shows are watered down versions of what they used to be. Not as entertaining.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Registered

They don't work..... well.... at least not any better than my intuition.... and it's been waaaaaaaaay off for years.. I try... I try.... and I try again.... but you know how it is Ange..... everyone is on their best behavior when you first meet them.... then the little cracks in their character begin to surface... for me... it's the " I need to go out clubbing with my Girlfriends. Can you watch my kids? That is the first sign.... second sign.... " I can't make it home... I'm spending the night with my girlfriend.... can you stay and watch my kids?".... third sign...... " I don't know when I'll be back.... call my mother to watch the kids.... I need my space.".... Final sign..... " Just because I was in bed with my old boyfriend doesn't mean anything".... I still love you.... By that time.... *Poof*...... ol' Reed-boy Isn't the "nice guy" any more....... Reed boy is "history" ! This usually happens within the first year.... What really makes my day is they always try to come back.... why is that? Why is it that when you treat some one in the way they say they want to be treated... They return the favor with betrayal? One of the big mysteries of human behavior. I hear the same story from both men and women... It is as if the old adage is true.... " No good deed goes unpunished"

Last edited by Reed Jensen; 01-16-2004 at 08:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Guaranteed how to pick up Girls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.