Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   STS Current projects (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/69035-sts-current-projects.html)

sean stinson 01-16-2004 10:01 AM

Originally posted by Sydwayz
CROWN POINT!! Hell, I was there a few weeks ago. Got some awesome memories of a girl named Anne Marie in that town.

I grew up around the corner from Payton, (Mark); down in DeMotte.

Best of luck Sean and Terra!!!

Hell that's right down the street from my house in Hebron bro.

sgrady 01-16-2004 10:05 AM

dkwestern,

Come on down, we could go see the old timer as well.:D :D

sgrady 01-16-2004 10:09 AM

Originally posted by LEOPAJM
Grady .... is that your rig down there ???
Yes,

Changing the Dash Layout, Drives, Cabin Door and a few other surprises . :D

sean stinson 01-16-2004 10:19 AM

OK I have to know who the "Old Timer" is!

sgrady 01-16-2004 10:26 AM

dkwestern's uncle, KHK. He is one of the reason I am in this hobby as well as DK. The Previous Mayor of Well Street Beach. ;) :D

dkwestern 01-16-2004 12:14 PM

I haven't heard the "mayor of well st. beach" in quite some time. I'll have to remind him of that title. We talk about it every time I see him cause his garage is littered with pics of all his old boats. I was down at his house in Lowell every other weekend in the fall to go deer hunting this year. We drive by the STS shop evertime we come into town we turn right on Summit by the racetrack on Broadway, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

By the way Grady, I'm sure you know this but the "H" in KHK stands for handsome. Thats always one of his favorite quotes.

Good luck Sean, and by the way, how did you get to the area (or are you from around there?)

dkwestern 01-16-2004 12:19 PM

Grady your right about him being one of the reasons I'm in this hobby, those 90 m.p.h. jet boats were ridiculous, but I was only 3 or 4 years old at that time. I spent more time on his Sleekcraft that he had out at the Four Seasons, a 70 m.p.h. boat on a lake with a 35 mph speed limit. We never lost a race when I was about 13 years old in middle school 10 years ago.

sgrady 01-16-2004 12:31 PM

I can tell you what the H was for, but not on here. I have the Scars to prove it !!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Look forward to seeing you. If I remember your dad would not let you come around much back then, due to some of the surroundings !!!;)

dkwestern 01-16-2004 12:33 PM

I'm sure he was trying to protect me from the bachelor lifestyle that you guys were into, of course now I'm a 23 old bachelor with an offshore, so I would keep small children away from myself this summer as well. Good luck with the upgrades, did you give up on selling it?

sgrady 01-16-2004 12:45 PM

No, but I was bored so decided to make a few changes I wanted anyhow. Things that I did not like on the Original 41. If I had the chance to change a 41 this would be some of the things I would do. It will be one of kind when done, of course it is the only stepped 41 anyhow. When the tire kickers come back, we will see at that time. Give me a call sometime.

BTW thanks for making me feel old, you need to make it down here for a Chicago run next year.

Stinson, Sorry for stepping on the thread.

Scott