Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Poll:  THE SKINNY ON DIPPING >

Poll: THE SKINNY ON DIPPING

Notices
View Poll Results: From the whatever-floats-your-boat department: A Boating magazine survey of powerboat
Clothes are on
14.95%
Clothes are off
64.43%
Topless (Women only)
20.62%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: THE SKINNY ON DIPPING

Old 01-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the only time i wear clothes when I swim is when I get real drunk and fall off the boat and or dock
Old 01-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Registered

I took a swim yesterday with my clothes, went right through the ice. Damn it's cold.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Registered

Tracy,
That was my thought, the only people that went swiming with their clothes on, fell in the water. You didn't mention bathing suits. As far as I am concerned, in a crowd, bathing suit; with my fiance, Demi, offshore, NO CLOTHES, PERIOD!
Robert
Old 01-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ok no one said how much liquor is involved! Hell I change my clothes with the lights off! Does that tell ya anything LOL
Old 01-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Registered

With the kids clothes on, Without the kids what clothes

Last edited by HebertNecessity; 01-19-2004 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-20-2004, 12:47 AM
Registered

Default Does this count???

Never swam nekked but wakeboarded at 3:00AM under a bright full moon. Hey it was a holiday and the water was soooo smooth. Best scenery was the gal on the back getting me the rope if I fell. Everybody in the boat was under towels with the heater on when I got back in...... May have to try skinny tis year...........
Old 08-13-2004, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Poll: THE SKINNY ON DIPPING

Originally Posted by Consintracy

Vote toppless, only if your a WOMAN who would go toppless.
I saw a guy and his girl last weekend trying to tie up to another boat, the guy was naked and the girl had all her clothes on, he was almost at the other boat, when the guy on the other boat turned around to grab his rope, he almost grabbed something else. the guy (clothed) got up and refused to let the new boat tie up. The girl had ALL her clothes on. ass backwards if you ask me.

I have skinny dipped, but never got in with ALL my clothes on.
Old 08-14-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

My girlfriend and I wish there was some nice nude beaches around, actually there is one in Toronto but its been taken over by GAY MEN!!!...no thanks. It would have to be a pretty liberal beach if we found one however because we both agree, if we were out sunning on a beach naked....in the hot sun.......a few drinks......some long slow kissing......pretty soon we'd be banging each others brains out right there on the beach and it wouldnt bother either of us who was around.......whew!!.......maybe we should go to Hedonism..........doug
Old 10-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 139 Likes on 84 Posts

I once slalom skied naked about 7 or 8 miles on a 4th of July weekend lake crowd when I was younger. The girls in the boat always seemed to get a charge out of it, even the ones that would cover their eyes at first...

One memorable part of that event was when one guy got hacked off and started chasing us (in a 17' Bayliner O/B). He had women in his boat and was apparently offended by my display. He came up waving his arms and shouting and I just waved. My boat had about 6 people in it and we thought it was funny till he started trying to edge over and get too close to me. I told my driver to nail it and hung on for a bit while we outran this dork. That boat would run close to 70 lightly loaded, and I was pulled around 60 for a couple of minutes till the guy gave up. My boy was sort of sore from the roostertail shrapnel damage (it was too rough to hang outside the wake at those speeds).

I don't believe I learned much of lesson since I did it a few more times over the years before I gained enough weight for my crowd to request me to keep my pants on...
Old 10-12-2004, 11:35 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CAP071
I've done it all with every farm animal I could find!!!

Quick Reply: Poll: THE SKINNY ON DIPPING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.