36 Skater , Nor-tech , or MTI ??? >

36 Skater , Nor-tech , or MTI ???

Notices

36 Skater , Nor-tech , or MTI ???

Old 02-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ozzie,
Let me know if you're out on LIS someday, I have to check that thing out! WOW IS THAT SHARP!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nor-Tech But......

I have my Skater arriving this Mar/Apr. I couldn't get the Nor-Tech guys to talk to me. Life is good when you have a backlog of orders. Nor-tech was my first choice but. . . Skater returns phone calls. . .
Old 02-04-2004, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey SS,

No problem...my buddy Sean does a summer run to Claudio's in Greenport and National Power boat club is having a poker this summer in Manhassett and Glen Cove, I'll take you for a blast...

zzie
Old 02-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by The Wizard
Hey SS,

No problem...my buddy Sean does a summer run to Claudio's in Greenport and National Power boat club is having a poker this summer in Manhassett and Glen Cove, I'll take you for a blast...

zzie
I have it writing now pal!

I'll definitely take you up on that!!!

Thanks Ozzy.
Old 02-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Default Re: Nor-Tech But......

Originally posted by fullthrottle42a
I have my Skater arriving this Mar/Apr. I couldn't get the Nor-Tech guys to talk to me. Life is good when you have a backlog of orders. Nor-tech was my first choice but. . . Skater returns phone calls. . .
Wow I'm surprised at this comment. I bought a Nor-tech Nov.1, and have never been treated better.Terry Sobbo is the best salesman in the boat market I have ever dealt with, and this is comming from a previous skater owner, who ordered
his boat new from Skater. From Tron,Terry, and Phill Morris my rigger, they call me once a week. This is no ass kissing, if I put a call into Terry, he get's back to me within a half an hour. If it was not for my lagging motor man Carson Brummett, the boat would be done the end of feb. Try and get that time frame from Skater. Plus, if you need financing, they got it.
Old 02-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to agree with blingbling 110%

To me....Nor-Tech has me for life
Old 02-04-2004, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

hell terry sobo has been nothing but the best to me...and i dont even own a nor tech YET!
Old 02-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I can tell you they are all incredible boats. Skater and MTI do better on the race scene, but I would not count them out as pleasure boats. The MTI has a lot to offer and was our personal choice. We rigged it a 4 seater pleasure/race boat and ended up doing very well at the Worlds in only our 3rd race.

I have heard great things about the Nortech from their race team, but I can personally say Randy and Pete are great to work with and will deliver as promised.

If anyone needs more information on any of the boats, feel free to email me at [email protected] and rumor has it MTI will have a new website up in the next few weeks.

Chris Reindl

Pacemaker...
Attached Thumbnails 36 Skater , Nor-tech , or MTI ???-pacemaker-great-alabama-worlds-air-shot-small.jpg  
Old 02-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Registered

Nor-tech if you are not racing. My .02
Old 02-04-2004, 08:12 PM
Registered

Default Re: Nor-Tech But......

Originally posted by fullthrottle42a
Has to have been a dealer, Terry has never in his career done that to me !

Quick Reply: 36 Skater , Nor-tech , or MTI ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.