Notices

Funny

Old 01-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Funny

If you have children you will probably relate to this father.

As ham sandwiches go, it was perfection. A thick slab of ham, a fresh bun, crisp lettuce and plenty of expensive, light brown, gourmet mustard. The corners of my jaw aching in anticipation, I carried it tothe table in our backyard, picked it up with both hands but was stopped by my wife suddenly at my side.
"Hold Johnny (our six-week-old son) while I get my sandwich," she said.
I had him balanced between my left elbow and shoulder and was reaching again for the ham sandwich when I noticed a streak of mustard on my fingers. I love mustard. I had no napkin. I licked it off.

It was not mustard.

No man ever put a baby down faster. It was the first and only time I have sprinted with my tongue protruding. With a washcloth in each hand, I did the sort of routine shoeshine boys do, only I did it on my tongue.
Later (after she stopped crying from laughing so hard) my wife said, "Now you know why they call that mustard..."Poupon.'"
Old 01-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LMAO off. My boss just found out great!!!!!!!!!!!