Old 01-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please she was a smaller version of the Tyco boss
Old 01-25-2004, 04:05 PM
Registered

How about Ken Lay of Enron.... here in California we saw BLACKOUTS because of Enrons bouncing power around the states. Christ.... you would think we were a third world country when your city is having rolling blackouts because of power manipulation. The Bastards should be hung up by their thumbs for what they did.... while their own ship is sinking... they were robbing their investors and shoveling the money into their own accounts. All the while you see your energy bills skyrocketing. It is nothing more than unbridled personal greed. Ut--oh.... I better stop before I start going into a rant!
Old 01-25-2004, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I agree with you REED 100% but they won't spend the rest of their lives in jail they will pay a huge fine and live the rest of their lives in paradise. Martha stewart will just pay a fine n walk wait n see
Old 01-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wish I had enough money that somebody would want to try to screw me out of it.
Old 01-25-2004, 04:21 PM
Registered

Martha Stewart was just plain stupid.... she just used insider information to keep from losing about 48 thousand dollars... She has lost millions in what her stock has dropped because of the bad press.The heads of Enron on the other hand went out of their way to screw investors and the public, much to their own personal gain. Martha should do time, just because she coined the phrase "It's a good thing".
Old 01-25-2004, 04:24 PM
Registered

Does anyone know the final outcome in the courts?
Old 01-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw the boat 2 years ago at the Lake Lanier poker run...beautiful boat...but the big chunk of glass taken out of the bottom looked like someone needed some docking lessons
Old 01-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Registered

Si, Seņor Trouty!...... Theees side of zee country ees feeled weeth lots of foreeners. But chew don't haves to besmirch my machisimo abouts bee een a white boy!
Old 01-25-2004, 07:38 PM
tunnelvision

Originally posted by Back4More
The courts sorted it out...its over now anyways.
IT'S OVER NOW ANYWAYS ???? YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR INFO. SOURCE AGAIN.

Old 01-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I have seen that boat in person at the shop when KEPP was still functioning. The center drive had the skeg cut off and the trailer was torched all to hell. Really was a wreck. I guess that the repo company came and got it and brought it over to Sanford marina where it was auctioned off. The boat sold for about $150k w/o some parts for the engines. I also know that the interior had alot of stains and small cuts. The boat was hammered. I believe that the owner of Rachel's strip club bought it and restored it, although I would have to see it first.

As for Julie, she and I have had our words in person and on these forums. I have said my peace and will never change my mind about things. I rode out the months with Keith in my office, nights, weekends when he was watching his business fall apart. The allegations of KE stealing his own inventory, the 8 months that he went without pay, the months that he had to sell things to pay the mortgage on the building, the faithful employees that he couldnt pay....it tore him up. I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like this. Keith is a first rate person and the employees that left are also great people (Leo, dave, brett, biscuit, etc). Just to put things in perspective, Keith didnt own an Outerlimits, he didnt own a Lamborghini, didnt own a Porsche........... he just had a dresser and a chevy pickup and a reputation that remains intact despite all of the nonsense that has happened. That says alot about the content of his character..........period!

As for the case being resolved.......you coouldnt be more incorrect. There are many causes of action yet to be filed......

Quick Reply: Julie Sullivans Old Boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.