Notices

Julie Sullivans Old Boat?

Old 01-26-2004, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is she Vietnamese? From the pictures I've seen she looks "ethnic" ... so Sullivan must be her married name... or a name she borrowed.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Reed Jensen
Is she Vietnamese? From the pictures I've seen she looks "ethnic" ... so Sullivan must be her married name... or a name she borrowed.
No no no, there once was an nice older gentleman named Sullivan who was very succesfull at his trade. She came along and convinced him that he needed her to take his name to the "next level", so he agreed. A few years later he found that his name was really worth next to nothing and then he got sued over his name. She convinced him to settle the case and sign away his name behind his attorney's back and without his advice and he did. Now he is without his name but he still has his reputation and his friends. Poor Mr. Sullivan.........
Old 01-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's the Boat worth?
Old 01-26-2004, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by d-hlaw
No no no, there once was an nice older gentleman named Sullivan who was very succesfull at his trade. She came along and convinced him that he needed her to take his name to the "next level", so he agreed. A few years later he found that his name was really worth next to nothing and then he got sued over his name. She convinced him to settle the case and sign away his name behind his attorney's back and without his advice and he did. Now he is without his name but he still has his reputation and his friends. Poor Mr. Sullivan.........
bret...what is the real deal with eikert? i cant deduct much from your innuendos
Old 01-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Registered

If it has been completely gone through its gotta be worth some money. That boat was a bad ass.....triple 1000's and triple 6's!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Registered

Keith is doing great!!! The man is an Icon in the industry and cannot be held down.....
Old 01-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Registered

Roflmao.... Yeah... funny thing about names.... there is a really cheap wine out here in the west.... Sold at some stores called "trader joes". The wine retails for $1.99... actually not bad... made by the same people that make wine in a box... only just a little better.... anyway... the name of the winery is "Charles Shaw"... the real Charles Shaw was a vintner in No. California... made "boutique" wines... very expensive.... good quality. He made the mistake of getting married.... went into bankruptcy... HIS EX WIFE GOT THE LABELS AND USE OF HIS NAME in their divorce. She then sold the labels and the use of the defunct winery name to Bronco wines. So now the real Charles Shaw, wine critic... will forever be linked to the slang name for the wine,"Two buck Chuck". He was interviewed on TV... he is one unhappy guy! Be careful who you allow to be linked with your name. !
Old 01-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by d-hlaw
Keith is doing great!!! The man is an Icon in the industry and cannot be held down.....
how would one contact him for motor work?
Old 01-26-2004, 07:22 PM
Registered

I think the proper channel would be through Joe L. at Hustler. He should be able to answer your question.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:26 PM
Registered

Hmmmmm..... I think I need to take my colon to the next level.... think Julie is available?

Quick Reply: Julie Sullivans Old Boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.