Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How was Reggie & the COPS party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70031-how-reggie-cops-party.html)

Ms PatriYacht 01-25-2004 04:55 PM

How was Reggie & the COPS party

Come on guys, are you all to tired or hung over to post.
For those of us not fortunate to make it there, fill us in on the details...........inquiring minds want to know

chromecat 01-25-2004 05:21 PM

was a great party sorry you missed it.

Don

Consintracy 01-25-2004 07:33 PM

I'm H.U.N.G.O.V.E.R!!!!!:(

Waterfoul 01-25-2004 07:40 PM

I got to shake hands with Reggie, meet up with some people I haven't seen in a while, and meet some new people. I had a really good time. BUT, I guess I'm just not a greek food fan.... next year maybe we go somewhere Italian or something???? The restaurant was really nice, the staff was awsome.... but I just didn't care that much for the food. Sorry.

MnFastBoat 01-25-2004 08:04 PM

Was a great time.
was able to see some people from last year.
And even better to meet new people.
Reggie was exactly how I pictured him.
Was great to shake his hand and here him speak.
Wish I could have stayed longer but the for what little smoke there was it was getting to me :(
Hope to get out there for a summer run.

MrCIG 01-26-2004 09:34 AM

The Party was great we had a great time talking with everyone. It was nice to see Reggie, he and his son are very nice people.

We did manage to drink them out of Lite beer.:D

Thanks Jack for all your work.

Mark

Jamie B. 01-26-2004 12:46 PM

How was Reggie ?

Very approachable and friendly. I was merely walking by him with a drink in both hands :D and he gave me a warm hello and wanted to shake hands, not knowing me from Adam. Maybe it was my Everglades Marina shirt that caught his eye ( who once where a big dealer for his product back in the day ), who knows. He was very friendly, nonetheless, contrary to what I had heard he was. He talked about getting much more involved with poker runs too ( running some 42's ), which any smart manufacturer should do.

Jack, thanks for putting it together and it was great to meet you. It was great to also see some old friends and make some new ones, though I didnt get to mingle as much as I wanted too. My girl Gail made many new friends, she is a talker :)

Wally 01-26-2004 12:50 PM

Wish i could have made it! :( after walking around the show most of the day i came home to find a leaky water heater!! luckly i dont have a finished basement but it still got a few things wet that i wish did get wet :(
Anyway i was gonna try and make it out to the party and just show up a bit late but after getting back from Home Depot and musclig this thing downstairs i just didnt have it in me to battle traffic going down town.
Jack if i owe you anything for the party let me know and i'll get it to ya for covering my place since i told ya i'd be there. Sorry i missed it, sounds like it was a good time

Waterfoul 01-26-2004 05:21 PM

Anyone remember what Reggie said about Lake Michigan?!?!?!?!?! ROUGH.

Looney Tune 01-26-2004 08:54 PM

Commodore Jack Lieske (which I found out is pronounced "LESKI") does a great service for us, the lonely go fast people of the world. We need to get the Commodore a hat and a yacht club.:D :D :D