Chicago Show/ Sunsation caught my eye >

Chicago Show/ Sunsation caught my eye

Notices

Chicago Show/ Sunsation caught my eye

Old 01-26-2004, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

sommerfliesby, The Sunsation display was just rock-in all week and i apologizes for the sales person who you felt mistreated you. Sure the salesman was bombarded with many questions over and over all weekend that can be stressfull,and please do not discount Sunsation what Cord has just said on this thread. If your serious and you feel this is the boat for you, let me fly you into our plant at my expense. You personally have any questions i will gladly assist YOU anytime on Sunsation Powerboats.
Denny Backis
Sunsation Powerboats

Last edited by DENNY SUNSATION; 01-26-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:30 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

When we were on the boat, there was a lady there. She seemed to be quite knowledgable about the boat. For some reason, was a little distressed when we started taking some of the panels off the dash. She was releived when we whole heartedly approved of the wiring.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered

sommerfliesby, I hear ya I am 23 and get those looks all the time. I guess you can't really blame them, since there are alot of younger people who just want to check them out without having any clue about them. I will be at the detroit show in a few weeks and I'm sure I'll get the same vibe, but I don't let it bother me. I will say that Sunsation answered all of my questins last year about the innovator and the new 396 even though I am a young punk. Once they realize you have half a clue what your talking about they usually switch gears and see you as a potential lifelong buyer (lots of future boats).
Old 01-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Registered

Cord, thanks for you Patience and understanding.We were just swamped but in a good way the whole show.. That lady was my wife Monica who was in the Innovator answering all the questions that she could ,or she would call on me to assist her.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:17 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Hey,Denny,when are you coming to the Bham Show? Your new dealer has a good looking 28 and 32 there.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Registered

Hey Denny!
Great working with you at the show. Sunsation puts out a great product that everyone seems to like.

Roger 1
Old 01-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I guess the biggest thing to remember is that most people are not going to buy today. I'm certainly not in the market. For a boat or a V-bottom. But as I told my wife, when I'm in the market for a cruiser I'll be buying a 32 Innovator. I'd take mine with the Mitcher T graphics and some 575's please!
Old 01-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Registered

Magicfloat . I will be there with bells on!! Your Mark B , is picking me up at the Airport Friday morning. I hope to see you and your feeling well to visit with me. Denny
Old 01-26-2004, 11:38 AM
Registered

Roger1 Thank-you too for your assistance in the display. Wonderfull !!
Old 01-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Registered

Originally posted by DENNY SUNSATION
If your serious and you feel this is the boat for you, let me fly you into our plant at my expense. You personally have any questions i will gladly assist YOU anytime on Sunsation Powerboats.
Denny Backis
Sunsation Powerboats

Denny,,, My wife and I are in the process of picking out a 288 and would like to come out to the factory to finalize dash layout and color scheme,,, wanna fly US out ???

Quick Reply: Chicago Show/ Sunsation caught my eye

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.