Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A wax product that works incredibly well!! >

A wax product that works incredibly well!!

Notices

A wax product that works incredibly well!!

Old 04-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since the first time I used Biokleen Polish & Sealant I have been hooked. The shine lasted the entire 2003 season. Impressed the socks off of me. I bought it figuring that if it didn't work it was covered with a guarantee. Obviously I never used the guarantee. Check it your self.

www.biokleen.com/marine.cfm
Old 04-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by Warlock25
Kim is in Florida at a run or something. She will be back Monday. So expect to hear from her on Monday. She is real good about returning phone calls.
Michele
Thanks for the update. I hope to hear from her next week.

Allan

Old 04-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Registered

Talked to her today. She is in Sarasota. I am going to meet with her tomorrow and see what we can do. Allan4, I will relay your lookin forward to hearing from her.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Registered

Hangin' in Sarasota at the Poker Runs America Poker Run....waxin' and relaxin'! Using DIAL-UP service, so difficult to send e-mails. Just want you all to know I'm not ignoring you.

I'll be back Monday afternoon/evening.

Oh, yeah....

Weather is here...wish you were beautiful!
Old 04-04-2004, 06:42 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I see Frenzy has an ad and is helping to support OSO. Now buy some wax, have a shiny boat and help out an OSO supporter.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 04-04-2004, 08:14 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I used shark tower-excellent cleaner
Frenzy was Ok. It brought out some faults on my '77 TA (it's pretty rough paint). I was able to apply it to my wifes black car in direct sunlight, covered the whole car before removing it, came right off. I'm now waiting to see how long it lasts on the cars.
I will be trying the rest of the products when weather permits.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:22 AM
Rich36PC

Question new boat?

I am taking delivery of a new 37' boat on April 21. Would frenzy wax be the right thing to use or would I be better off with one of the Polymers; like Meguiars Nxt Generation/Biokleen/ Nautical Ease Ultimate Marine Polish? My boat will spend most of its time in the water and I am concerned that Frenzy will not last long enough between haul outs. Is there any conventional advice on the use of the polymers vs the waxes for boats that spend most of their time in the water?

Does anyone have any advice on what the right thing for a brand new boat is?

Rich S.

Old 04-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Just used Frenzy the first time this past weekend. Can't tell the difference between it and $4.00 McGuire's Cleaner Wax. Don't get me wrong... it works great (McGuire's is all I use). Frenzy is just more expensive.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Registered

Default Re: new boat?

Originally posted by Rich36PC
I am taking delivery of a new 37' boat on April 21. Would frenzy wax be the right thing to use or would I be better off with one of the Polymers; like Meguiars Nxt Generation/Biokleen/ Nautical Ease Ultimate Marine Polish? My boat will spend most of its time in the water and I am concerned that Frenzy will not last long enough between haul outs. Is there any conventional advice on the use of the polymers vs the waxes for boats that spend most of their time in the water?

Does anyone have any advice on what the right thing for a brand new boat is?

Rich S.
Rich, our wax has the most advanced polymers you can put on your boat. They were developed using the latest in European and American technology and nothing can touch them. I can guarantee that none of the products you listed will outlast ours. A polish will not offer you the protection that a wax will. If, however, you are concerned about leaving it in the water for long periods of time, you may want to consider coating the bottom with Teflon first. Be sure to apply wax over it after it cures for 24 to 48 hours. Teflon alone will not protect your hull.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Rich36PC

Kim, if I understand you correctly you are saying that Frenzy is a polymer based product and as such it is better than Maguiars Nxt Gen or any of the other Polymer type products. Therefore, at least one of the things I was thinking of doing, coat first with Nxt Generation and then go over that with Frenzy would be a total waste of time. Will Frenzy build up to a deeper shine? Is there an advantage to multiple coats? If so how long between coats?

Rich S.

Quick Reply: A wax product that works incredibly well!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.