wtf? jesse james / auto zone commercials >

wtf? jesse james / auto zone commercials

Notices

wtf? jesse james / auto zone commercials

Old 01-31-2004, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts
Default wtf? jesse james / auto zone commercials

just saw jesse james doing a auto zone commercial. would you call it selling out???
Old 01-31-2004, 09:17 AM
Fightclub

Oh ya big time, I thought the same thing. And the MONSTER Garage.... Some of those are just Stupid. He should stick to building bikes.

Big time sell out. What do you think about OCC not having the son doing bikes? I used to like to watch not much any more.

Old 01-31-2004, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought Paul Jr. was still building the bikes, but in the first episode of the new season this bike was one that Paul Sr. was building. What is Paul Jr. doing now if not building bikes?
Old 01-31-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you call making money selling out then I guess he did. Come on guys, your telling me if auto zone walked up to you and handed you a ton of cash you wouldn't do it? He is not selling out he is being smart. You don't know how long shows like this are going to be hot. You have to cash in while you have the chance. I see nothing wrong with it at all. Just my .02
Old 01-31-2004, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Dreamboater.... two totally different shows
Old 01-31-2004, 09:32 AM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Jr. is working on bikes in a separate part of the building. They now have 2 floors and Sr. & Jr. aren't on the same floor.
Old 01-31-2004, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

i don't see a problem with doing certain product endosements, but come on auto zone phalezzz.next he will be driving through taco bell saying , "ya essay, eat at taco bell". he builds awsome bikes ,but what would you really buy at auto zone , oil , wiper blades, and armour all. they don't sell six shooter steering wheels
Old 01-31-2004, 09:38 AM
JTB
Registered

Originally posted by impulsive
If you call making money selling out then I guess he did. Come on guys, your telling me if auto zone walked up to you and handed you a ton of cash you wouldn't do it? He is not selling out he is being smart. You don't know how long shows like this are going to be hot. You have to cash in while you have the chance. I see nothing wrong with it at all. Just my .02
I agree 100%
Old 01-31-2004, 09:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tha's like saying Mike Jordon should NOT do Haines underwear or ball park hot dogs TV spots.

OCC is now doing AOL ads. it's all about the $$ It's what makes the world go round
Old 01-31-2004, 09:42 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally posted by impulsive
I am in complete agreement. Life is hard enough, if you can put the biggest hardship behind you which is money, you've just tackled the big one. Now he can make bikes because he loves to, not because he has to. I could be so fortunate. Instead of looking at Top Guns as a fantasy, it could be reality...wow!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: wtf? jesse james / auto zone commercials

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.