Notices

Football game this weekend

Old 01-30-2004, 03:00 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Football game this weekend

I understand that a pro football game is being played this Sunday. Why?...... I thought the season ended two weeks ago.

They are calling it the Super Bowl...but, that can't be right. I've never heard of any of the players on either team......and , in fact, I've never heard of one of the teams.

I just heard Bill Bellicheck is coaching the Pats...... but I thought he disappeared after abandoning the Jets, a few years ago........ I guess he felt someone has to win in Boston...what with the Red Sox "curse".... and the cursed Bruins...and the cursing Celtics.....

Oh well, at least Survivor comes on after the game.....

T2x........
Old 01-30-2004, 03:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 01-30-2004, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's all about the commercials!
Old 01-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Registered

Congrats,, you win
Attached Thumbnails Football game this weekend-assclown.jpg  
Old 01-30-2004, 04:28 PM
Registered

Ok, i'm going to have to get a beer to respond to this properly. I'll will have my rebuttal in a few minutes.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:02 PM
Registered

Default Re: Football game this weekend

Originally posted by T2x
I understand that a pro football game is being played this Sunday. Why?...... I thought the season ended two weeks ago.
For the rest of the NFL it did, IE Jet and Giants. However, the two best teams in the league are playing to determine the greatest.

Originally posted by T2x
They are calling it the Super Bowl...but, that can't be right. I've never heard of any of the players on either team......
That is just the way we like it. No superstars, no loud mouths, just one team who believes in the program. Oh by the way, these guys you have never heard of, they have one 14 games in a row....

Originally posted by T2x
I just heard Bill Bellicheck is coaching the Pats...... but I thought he disappeared after abandoning the Jets, a few years ago........
Bill Bellicheck is the only name you need to know. He is on his way to being one of the best coaches in NFL history. Oh by the way, he was coach of the year this season. I would not call it abandoning the Jets. I would call it saving his ass and geting out of an organization that he knew was/is going nowhere.

Originally posted by T2x
I guess he felt someone has to win in Boston...what with the Red Sox "curse".... and the cursed Bruins...and the cursing Celtics.....
Celtics are a joke. In my opinion Danny Ainge has killed this team. I hope i'm wrong but I don't think I am. The Bruins will always be in the mix but will never win with this owner. The Red Sox will win the world series this coming year. They had an awsum team last year and if it was not for gomer pile at the helm we would have went to the world series. And your beloved Yankees are going to fall apart at the seems this year thanks to old georgy boy. He is starting to go back to his old ways, which in turn will cause the demise of the evil empire

By the way, if the pats win sunday, they will hold the all time longest winning streak in the NFL behind the 72 Dolphins. Yea, who are these guys
Attached Thumbnails Football game this weekend-nephomed.jpg  

Last edited by impulsive; 01-30-2004 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:10 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Default Re: Re: Football game this weekend

Originally posted by impulsive
However, the two best teams in the league are playing to determine the greatest.
Really..........which teams?..... I did not know that!

The Red Sox will win the world series this coming year.
Okay.....if your "fantasy" finally comes true......that means that it will be Yankees 27- Red Sox 1.

By the way, if the pats win sunday, they will hold the all time longest winning streak in the NFL behind the 72 Dolphins.
Really?....Great!.......... Who are they playing?

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 01-30-2004 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GO PATS!!!!!
I'm living in Pantherville, from Boston, now but the Pats have got to win. Both are great teams and it will be a great game but if one more person flips me off when they see my Patriots flag and banner on my truck, I can't be responsible. Charlotte is like Florida nobody is really from here, lots of transplants but man talk about jumping on the bandwagon and bashing good ole New England. Lets have a little RESPECT!!!!!
Old 01-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Registered

Default Re: Re: Re: Football game this weekend

Originally posted by T2x
Really..........which teams?..... I did not know that!
That would be the 2001 World Champs vs. a very good football team the Carolina Panthers.

Originally posted by T2x
Okay.....if your "fantasy" finally comes true......that means that it will be Yankees 27- Red Sox 1.

T2x
Jesus, can't a man dream a little You can keep your 27 as long as I can have my 1 With my luck they will win when i'm 90 and I won't know what the hell is going on anyway
Old 01-30-2004, 05:25 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Football game this weekend

Originally posted by impulsive
Jesus, can't a man dream a little?
When it comes to the Red Sox?

No.

T2x

Quick Reply: Football game this weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.