Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota Offshore Showdown (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/70733-sarasota-offshore-showdown.html)

Formula Outlaw 02-02-2004 03:53 PM

Sarasota Offshore Showdown

The dates of the Sarasota Offshore Showdown have been changed from May 14-17, 2004 to August 27-29, 2004.

Donzi Corleone 02-02-2004 07:27 PM

WHAT ABOUT THE POKER RUN YOU WERE PUTTING TOGETHER THAT WEEK OF MAY? YOU KNOW THAT WEEK IN AUGUST IS THE SAME AS THE LONG LABOR DAY POKER RUN(OPBA)

Formula Outlaw 02-02-2004 09:31 PM

The status of the "Welcome Back Racers" poker run scheduled for May is unknown at this time. Am aware of the "grand pubah" of OPBA events, the Long Labor Day Run as I will be doing that run also. We are having an SOS Committee race this week or next and I should know more then. I will post info as known.

CigBoat 02-03-2004 06:24 AM

Formula
I am moving to Sarasota the end of this month. I would be interested in helping out in anyway that I can! I wouls like to get to know you guys and the water a little better around there. I seen your boat last year at the hyatt durring the races but did not see anyone around it.
Todd

Formula Outlaw 02-03-2004 08:25 AM

Originally posted by BAJABOAT
Formula
I am moving to Sarasota the end of this month. I would be interested in helping out in anyway that I can! I wouls like to get to know you guys and the water a little better around there. I seen your boat last year at the hyatt durring the races but did not see anyone around it.
Todd

WELCOME TO SARASOTA, you will LOVE the boating here and the people. If you saw "Outlaw" on Sunday, sitting lonely at the Hyatt docks, that was bacause I'd blown one of my outdrives. Give me a call when you get here. 941-544-1375 email: [email protected] Will have to get you hooked up with OPBA, a great club out of St. Pete. Looking forward to meeting you and have a safe trip. Russ

Formula Outlaw 02-03-2004 10:00 AM

Okay, sports fans, we WILL be doing a Poker Run on or about May 8th. Final date to be determined asap. Too much time and energy has been expended to let this fall through the cracks. It will be benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. It will be a "grass roots" type of event. I will know most of the details within the next 48 hours and will keep you posted. I will also start a seperate thread dealing only with the poker run. Thank you all for your continued interest.

CigBoat 02-03-2004 06:31 PM

Thanks Russ I will let you know when I get settled then maybe we can get together. I would like to help out with the poker run or race if there is anything I can do let me know. I cant wait to get down there and find my next boat. I sold my baja a few weeks ago so I have been looking hard but I am going to wait till I get moved.
[email protected] is my email
Thanks Todd