Fla. Re-con Mission Looking For Work April 3rd - 7th >

Fla. Re-con Mission Looking For Work April 3rd - 7th

Notices

Fla. Re-con Mission Looking For Work April 3rd - 7th

Old 03-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 1,827 Likes on 716 Posts
Default Fla. Re-con Mission Looking For Work April 3rd - 7th

Planning a trip driving down and start in the (I think leaving the boats behind this trip)Tampa/St.Pete area looking for work and take the next few days to head south to Ft.Myers and then towards east coast time permitting. (all in search of work)
The better half and I are locked and loaded to move down but we both need to find jobs there first.
Everything is set here, with 30 day notice we're down for good.
I have been in sales for the last 17 yrs and the last 7 in outside. Trying to stay in the same field.
I have a current resume to fax or e-mail should any of you know of something.
Need to make this trip productive and hopefully the last one as a Yankee tourist
Any help would be greatly appreciatted!!
Call home anytime. 614-866-8596
Same on cell but I don't usually have it on durring weekends unless travelling. Through week don't be offended if I have to take a message and call you right back. 614-361-4156
Thanks for any help you may have.
Gary
Old 03-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Registered

Thumbs up TTT

thanks to all those that have resonded (e's and p.m.'s) already.
You guys rock!
Old 03-09-2004, 06:12 AM
Registered

Thumbs up ttt

ttt
Old 03-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you get over to the East Coast, dont forget to call, and we'll have a few beers.

Rick 954-254-0414
Old 03-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Registered

Default Rick

you got it!
Have 2 people to talk to in your area.
Our plans are changing in front of our eyes
Was going to drive the 30 mpg VW down and then leave it behind with the Mrs. to scout for work/hosuing while I fly home for work. Then fly back down to pick her up and drive home.
Now it looks like she will be staying with me so I'll drive the tow pig and pull the little boat down and leave it with friends to get a head start on the relocation
We will be busy but plan to hit your side of state by mid week and then head for home from there.
Gary
Old 03-09-2004, 09:41 AM
Registered

Default Re: Rick

Originally posted by Twin O/B Sonic
you got it!
Have 2 people to talk to in your area.
Our plans are changing in front of our eyes
Was going to drive the 30 mpg VW down and then leave it behind with the Mrs. to scout for work/hosuing while I fly home for work. Then fly back down to pick her up and drive home.
Now it looks like she will be staying with me so I'll drive the tow pig and pull the little boat down and leave it with friends to get a head start on the relocation
We will be busy but plan to hit your side of state by mid week and then head for home from there.
Gary
Sounds good, just give ma a little notice, the woman doesnt handle surprise outings very well!!! She is very busy with school(teaching) and going to school, and takin care of me!!
Old 03-09-2004, 10:19 AM
Registered

Default understood

right now, looks like the 6th or 7th in your area.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:25 AM
Registered

Sounds good, its just that my girl is not good with spur of the moment, lets go meet these people type situations, but definitely want to meet up, maybe Shooters, or the Cove.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Registered

Default no problem

mine was the same way but has since adapted after beeing with me 6 yrs
we constantly have internet boating friends over that we've never met before
she used to ***** but now after making friends and getting contacts all over the country she does'nt gripe quite so much
We were down a couple years ago and stayed with a friend whom I had never met before and only knew from a boating website.
My girl was freaked by it and when I call this new friend to tell him we were close I got his wife on the phone while he was outside cutting grass.
I needed directions but did'nt want to be the one to brake the news that she was having total strangers as house guests
Anyhow, she said she knew and not to worry when I told her I was used to being the guy that gets every one in trouble
Moral of the story, we all became great friends, partied in his garage with half the neighborhood that came over to meet us until wee hrs of the night!!
My schedule is filling by the minute ad it's looking like burgers and beers some where in your hood might be just right.
Once we get down and on our feet our schedule will jel much more as far as when/where.
Do you still have the Chevelle in your name?
I just sold a '68 440 six pack Super Bee to help finance our move.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Registered

Default Re: no problem

Originally posted by Twin O/B Sonic
mine was the same way but has since adapted after beeing with me 6 yrs
we constantly have internet boating friends over that we've never met before
she used to ***** but now after making friends and getting contacts all over the country she does'nt gripe quite so much
We were down a couple years ago and stayed with a friend whom I had never met before and only knew from a boating website.
My girl was freaked by it and when I call this new friend to tell him we were close I got his wife on the phone while he was outside cutting grass.
I needed directions but did'nt want to be the one to brake the news that she was having total strangers as house guests
Anyhow, she said she knew and not to worry when I told her I was used to being the guy that gets every one in trouble
Moral of the story, we all became great friends, partied in his garage with half the neighborhood that came over to meet us until wee hrs of the night!!
My schedule is filling by the minute ad it's looking like burgers and beers some where in your hood might be just right.
Once we get down and on our feet our schedule will jel much more as far as when/where.
Do you still have the Chevelle in your name?
I just sold a '68 440 six pack Super Bee to help finance our move.
EXACTLY, She IS the social type(with her people), but havent converted her into the party animal yet, she is a typical "Boca" girl, likes to go to out to eat, get her nails done, spend $$$$, but as for hangin around drinkin beer, she just doesnt get it yet???

Chevelle is Gone, had to sell it, and 3 boats to move to FL. I regret selling it, but someday I will get another.

Quick Reply: Fla. Re-con Mission Looking For Work April 3rd - 7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.