Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tampa/ St. Petersburg (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/71766-tampa-st-petersburg.html)

Blown42 02-14-2004 03:09 PM

Magnum, If you have any more info on Cirque de solei, I would love to be able to catch the show. How do I make arrangements to visit one of the Factorys?
Thanks
Dave

impulsive 02-14-2004 04:39 PM

If your looking for an upscale steak house go to Berns.

magnum 02-14-2004 04:54 PM

Go to TBO.com,it has info and links to purchase tickets .Also forgot,the Florida state fair may still be running if your into that.

Dirty Race Girl 02-14-2004 06:44 PM

Hey Blown, Alegria is the Cirque De Soleil show that will be starting in St. Pete on the 19th at The Tropicana Field. I think the tix are like $70 for pretty decent seats.

There is a Green Iguana in Ybor City, but it's not on the water. Ybor is close to downtown Tampa and is an old cuban district. There ARE two Green Iguana Clubs on the water though: One is in Rocky Pointe, on the Courtney Campbell Causeway, crossing from Tampa to Clearwater, and then there is another in St. Pete. Pretty fun place to hang out, and you can look across the bay and see the city.

Hope you have a great time while you're here in Tampa :)

ragtop409 02-14-2004 10:26 PM

Dirty ;) Also if ya get a chance on the weekend to make it out to St. Petes Beach there is a real nice little bar on the Beach called the Undertow its the HOT spot :D
Rag's

kyle55 02-15-2004 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If any of the Tampa bay area OSOr's dont have any thing going on next weekend I'm coming from texas to race at East Bay Raceway we will be there thurs fri & sat nights.I dont post alot but I read the boards every day & it would be cool to meet some of you. If you make it look for this car and hollar at me.

Dirty Race Girl 02-15-2004 09:47 AM

Originally posted by ragtop409
Dirty ;) Also if ya get a chance on the weekend to make it out to St. Petes Beach there is a real nice little bar on the Beach called the Undertow its the HOT spot :D
Rag's

Rags, you've been to The Undertow? You happening guy you!! :) Stormin's is another good place to go as well...

Kyle, where is East Bay Raceway? Riverview? Brandon? I hear about it all the time, but have no idea where it is. I know East Bay High School is in Ruskin, but I don't think there is a race track there, unless it's built around all the tomato farms :)

Donzi Corleone 02-15-2004 03:14 PM

Its on us41 right there at the cargill fertilizer mountain.I think its Gibsonton.

georges 02-15-2004 03:47 PM

Blown42:

Don't forget "Da man" Will Smith, he's in Sarasota.
He'll be glad to give you a close up look at how a real boat is built.
:eek: ;) :D

cuda 02-15-2004 08:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Dirty Race Girl
Rags, you've been to The Undertow? You happening guy you!! :) Stormin's is another good place to go as well...

Rags at Undertow. He is on the right.