Notices

OSO...make our day!

Old 02-14-2004, 03:20 PM
LPA2106

Default OSO...make our day!

....the "nitwits" around these threads know more... collectively... about boats... than NOAH did ....

...can't believe anyone would slam us....but I will bet manufacturers read this and talk about it in "the board room" and I know....from experience...that a few top builders read this stuff from us "nitwits" daily!

...why? Cause what we say influences what they do...and I agree...the Passing of Bob Norskog left some unfilled boots...since Powerboat editors thinks we are "nitwits" does that mean anything? yup just one thing...that freedom of speech is powerful and oso is a force to be reckoned with....United we stand and Divided we fall...this is about informing current and potential consumers of all types...and for enjoyment too.

...thanks for educating us "Powerboat editors"...you have "customers" called companies who run "ads" that bring in $$$ to keep your company running.....us "nitwits" read those "ads" and buy their stuff...you offended "their prospective customers along with yours....Bob Norskog would never have done that ...know why? It was his pride and joy ..that thing called Powerboat Magazine....he lived the sport...on his behalf having known him well....let me apologize in his absence for a bad judgement of words....and for Bob's sake and that of a still decent magazine...grow up!

Old 02-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Said............
Old 02-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so true