From the Daytona 500
Attached Thumbnails George Bush SR-af1.jpg  
Old 02-15-2004, 09:20 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
If Mayor Daley is on this board, and if he reads this, I hope someone with a couple bigass bulldozers runs up to your house some sunday night about 1 in the morning and bulldozes everything in sight, just like you did to Meigs Field, you gutless coward.
Yeah!!! You're 110% RIGHT!!! This J/O Daley is one of the biggest F'n a$$holes on earth. He is TOTALLY AGAINST the boaters here in chicago. Last year he was on TV after he raised all the boating fees 25% across the board to build parks and picnic areas on the lakefront and make it (sceneic) for all the Yuppies and mullen jons. Then he says "For all the people who have and use boats here, they have alot of money or else they could'nt use them. They CAN AFFORD to pay it!!! Damn democratic bastich, like to see someone hang him by his sack, slit his throat, and gut him like a deer.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I seen that b4 It is an AWESOME sight to see Airforce 1 land right at Daytona
Old 02-15-2004, 09:33 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

BTW .........Speakin of Geo Bush SR. back in 1989 when Bush SR. had a 28 Cig Reggie Fountain took Mr Bush and a couple of his friends for a test ride in a new 100+ MPH twin turbo 10 mtr executioner. That boat is the one I own now. Found this out from the original owner Preacher Jim Whitting back in 01 before I purchased the boat. Only to be confirmed by the people at Fountain when doing backround research on the hull ID#. Thought that was kinda kewl.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 02-16-2004, 07:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by masi242
Thrid bird, You are right George sr. comes to my parents cove in ogunquit, perkins cove. Everything is very smooth, he will come and have lunch and he`s out. George an Barbara will come in followed by the s.s. And yes they do fly.

T.B. does tour friend own a cig or formula?
No, my buddy is a fish-head. He's got a Aquasport walk-around.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm surprised that the illustrious Mayor Daley hasn't turned the wrecking ball loose on Diversey Harbor yet. The spineless, limp-wristed gerbil is probably figuring out how many condos he could put in there, along with another "city park" for all the common people to use.
Old 02-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 939 Likes on 471 Posts

I agree with you guys on Dayley! Chicago has sucjh a HUGE untapped resource here and they are doing about anything they can to turn it away! $20/half hour at North pier for docking!?!?! no docks anywhere along the river to dock at and eat or do any shopping.....The river pigs pulling people over for no apparent reason just to do "inspections" when they dont know what the requirements are in the first place! WTF!?!? Wonder how long they will keep allowing boats to drop anchor in the playpen??

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 12-02-2005, 09:31 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Default Re: George Bush SR

I checked out a 42 foot special cig commanche, one of a few built specifically for secret service guys to chase around behind George Bush when he was fishing from his 28 cig fishboat. The deck was strenghtened to handle the weight of a deck mounted machine gun.

Ultimately passed on it because it was 9 feet wide, and the cabin consisted of a locker for the ss guys to hang their coats and a huge v berth area. Humm. Maybe they were thinking ahead for the next prez. <gg>

The boat later hit a buoy, put a huge hole in the hull, but it made it back to the marina.

Last edited by CBR; 12-03-2005 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

realy cool how george sr. put his cig in the library....
Attached Thumbnails George Bush SR-rx70006.jpg   George Bush SR-rx70004.jpg   George Bush SR-rx70005.jpg  

Old 12-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

SCARAB.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.